New wheels for Caroline's Roadster

JetSet

I'm soooo shallow :wacko:

Zeditis Def:- An uncontrollable urge to spend excessive amounts of cash on your chosen Zed to enhance it's looks and performance (Modding), also to seek out like minded individuals and converse at length on line and at meets the justification of such expenditure to anyone who will listen, which is generally ALL the aforesaid attendees on line and at meets. :wacko::surrender:

+ Feckin loads, those I really like B)

Ooooooooooh there really should be a restriction on the forum to stop people putting images like that up for vulnerable people like me to see, now where is my cheque book, those look very very nice Pete. Cant wait to see them in the flesh :thumbs:

:lol:

"No I'm not going to get new wheels" he says :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on these yet Pete? I'm intrigued.......................... B)

B)

She is putting your ZED to shame Pete - so what have you got lined up for yours ;)

I've got something ordered, just waiting for the front tyres to come back into stock. I thought long and hard, looked at hundreds of wheels, changed my mind umpteen times before deciding on the right ones for me. All will be revealed soon... :D:p

Pete

:worthless:

O.K, I don't have a picture of them on a 350Z...you'll have to make do with this pic of them on a 370Z :lol: Still waiting for 245/30/20 Falkens...

fairladyZ.jpg

Pete

Sadly, I've had to cancel the order for these wheels :surrender: . The company I was dealing with "Wheels UK" have been unable to supply any tyres at all and their failure to communicate with me has now lost them 2k worth of business. So it's back to square one :angry: . Scouting about to find something else as my rear tyres are down to 2mm.

Pete

Sadly, I've had to cancel the order for these wheels :surrender: . The company I was dealing with "Wheels UK" have been unable to supply any tyres at all and their failure to communicate with me has now lost them 2k worth of business. So it's back to square one :angry: . Scouting about to find something else as my rear tyres are down to 2mm.

Pete

Sorry to hear that Pete, but if a company have poor customer service it puts you right off doesn't it. Don't look at it as an opportunity missed but more as a potential bullet dodged :thumbs:

Pete

Sorry to hear that Pete, but if a company have poor customer service it puts you right off doesn't it. Don't look at it as an opportunity missed but more as a potential bullet dodged :thumbs:

+1, hope you manage to find some soon. Once you have decided on an upgrade it's a downer having to go back to the rays.

No worries about the rays, keep em until you get replacements mate. Hope things work out, knew you were looking forward to those cool alloys.

The wheels are 9" front and 10" rear, the offsets are 25 all round. The guy I bought them off gave me the 20mm spacers he had fitted to them, I'm not sure if they'll clear the brembos without them though. I don't think they are available in The U.K, these were imported from The U.S for $1600. BTW, They're going for an outer Rim lip refurb next Thursday at £40 per wheel, to get a complete refurb (which they don't at this stage need) they quoted me £150 per wheel :scare:

Pete