A Humble Apology

Hi all, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been noticed as I wasn't here for long but I want to apologise forspeaking to you guy for a while and then disappearing.

Had a bit of a mare with work and my dream of buying a zed faded quicker than an English summer!

However, after a brief time away and some time to save I am now back on the market for the zed I've been waiting for. I've seen there are quite a few out there now for between £7k and £9k that look pretty nice and have reasonable mileage...so hopefully in the not too distant future I can join in the party.

Ben

Thanks everyone. I have to say this still feels like one of the friendliest forums I've been on.

Quick (and no doubt stupid) question...if I've seen a car for saleand amlooking for some advice from you folks as to whether its a goodun or if I should keep on hunting, where do I post?

Cheers

Thanks everyone. I have to say this still feels like one of the friendliest forums I've been on.

Quick (and no doubt stupid) question...if I've seen a car for sale and am looking for some advice from you folks as to whether its a goodun or if I should keep on hunting, where do I post?

Cheers

put a link up here :thumbs: we'll check it out

Stick it on here if you want. I must also mention that as others will be looking too there have been occasions when this has been done and its been snapped up by another buyer, pretty rare though.

Alternatively, you can ask a local member to give it a once over if we know where you are. :)

Awesome. Cheers.

Well, here we go then.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201104377962969/sort/priceasc/usedcars/price-to/9000/transmission/manual/maximum-mileage/up_to_80000_miles/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/3/postcode/rm143yd/radius/1500?logcode=p

As you can see, its listed at £8495. The guys offered me £1400 for my current car on px and I'vepushed him and he'ssaid he should be able to be a bit flexible on the remaining price. So, without the haggling I'd be looking at £7095 and I'm hopeful of getting him down further.

What do you think?

Stick it on here if you want. I must also mention that as others will be looking too there have been occasions when this has been done and its been snapped up by another buyer, pretty rare though.

Alternatively, you can ask a local member to give it a once over if we know where you are. :)

Cheers for the heads up. I've taken the risk...and if anyone else buys it before me I will just have to hunt them down :p

Awesome, I was hoping it'd be a good one. I know its MOT'd for a year, not sure about tax but I guess I can haggle on that one.

I know there's a post somewhere about buying tips but should I look for anything in particular? Also, in your opinions, how much lower do you think I could reasonable push him? I'mguessing not that far