This months total nissan page 34

Beavis

Basically,

This bint joined up here and on **REMOVED**

She said that track days/ car shows etc were male dominated and inherently sexist and women draped on cars was demeaning etc.

She proposed that she was going to start up a female only race acadamy and get it on Sky TV

We 'advised' her that idea was also inherently sexist as she was only allowing women into her 'Race Acadamy'

She said that she was doing it to empower the female masses who are so obviously supressed by the male species and that she would make it her aim to ensure that no females would be draped over car bonnets in the future.

I posted this picture of her, draped over the bonnet of a car:

IMG_0525JPG.jpg

She had a hissy fit and left. Thank god.

Thanks Sarnie. All good stuff. You must be as busy selling finance as I am selling houses...................... :byebye::surrender:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What worries me most is Liam still has that pic saved somewhere...I mean he must do because he produces it every time at the drop of a hat...I think he's got a secret crush :lol:

Edit: Oh and liam forgot the bit when I went over onto the dark side and got :blackeye: by mods on there yet none of our male members were even challenged when they voiced their opinions :lol::lol: I tried to set the record for quickest ban on there but failed

Edit: Oh and liam forgot the bit when I went over onto the dark side and got :blackeye: by mods on there yet none of our male members were even challenged when they voiced their opinions :lol::lol: I tried to set the record for quickest ban on there but failed

Still wait for the day when they get the honour of meeting you :boxing::lol:

I restrained from posting when this all kicked off last time, and I thougth it had all been forgotten.

But this resurection means I finally get to voice my opinion...

That chick is a ****ing mentalist. :boat: