SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!

lukeaJones

Wow got my first zed yesterday and oh my god what a car it literally scares me to death but iv never had so much fun in a car lol

Problem is it's wrecked my work day having to drive a van round I just want that adrenalin rush again :D

WHAT A CAR!!!!!!!

Welcome and look forward to seeing pics posted!

On a serious note though be careful when using the load pedal. The roads are greasy at the moment and the Zed is very arse happy. Don't want to see you spank your new baby before you get a chance to show her off at a meet. :thumbs:

Not gonna happen (touches wood) I respect it's power I'm not gonna be stupid in it.

Iv wanted this car since they first came out

Welcome ! I was in the same boat as you. Loved the 350 when it first appeared and have wanted one ever since. The usual, "what car would you love" chat got the usual replies from mates, but a "Nissan 350Z" from me Best thing I have ever bought I think.

Welcome :) as said just take it easy, ive had mine 2 months and not really pushed it until last weekend when having a bit of fun with a boxter which almost saw the arse end hit another car when esp had to kick in :(.

since then realised not to be an arse :lol:, that and the fact i need to fill it up which aint happening until pay day :( (tomorrow :D)

Prepare to get face ache from smiling. Looking forward to the pictures.

Spot on, and you will also get Z neck its that last final look over your shoulder when you leave your baby on its own.

Welcome :wave:

LMAO @ Z neck, have had mine since May last year and I still look back and admire everytime I park her :teeth:

I heard on the rumour mill that you where having fun in it yesterday, also heard you pressed the death button. Your a brave man :p Glad you love it :D

Lol news gets about quick :lol:

Just testing on a quiet road to see potential and limits :teeth:

haha so i've just seen via the magic of video :D