Finished article.

Baptist

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning B) Where did you get it fitted? was it 12 weeks to get the TT kit fitted only or did that iinclude the fitting of the kit? How reliable has it been? Id like the TT conversion done but im atleast 18months away from doing it.

Stunning B) Where did you get it fitted? was it 12 weeks to get the TT kit fitted only or did that iinclude the fitting of the kit? How reliable has it been? Id like the TT conversion done but im atleast 18months away from doing it.

note the internal work he's had done mate...nevermind the TT kit ;)

note the internal work he's had done mate...nevermind the TT kit ;)

Noted :) A lot of work gone into it. From what ive read I didnt think the internals were needed to run the kit. But the kit ive been reading about "only" had 440bhp. Im guessing the internals were need for the fact that it has 510bhp?

400bhp is touch and go with the standard internals, especially with the TT kits, as the torque they produce is very hard on the conrods.

Ive held my standard rods and they are like straws, unbelievably thin.

Big ends were showing early signs of wear after 14k miles on the engine, with the TT kit on as well.

:scare:

I reckon

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 510

Weight without Driver (KG) : 1525

Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 339.79

0 - 60 (Secs) : 3.79

0 - 100 (Secs) : 7.83

60 - 100 (Secs) : 4.04

Quarter Mile (Secs) : 11.88

Terminal Speed (MPH) : 123.16

Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 11.78

Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 124.54

Not me really www.letstorquebhp.com

It might be better than a GT3 RS if it can match its weight. Straight line performance is a different story of course, but for cornering and braking the weight is also something that needs to be considered.

But i ll say it again, amazing piece of car there. I could live with "just" the "under the hood" modifications :teeth: Must be awesome :teeth:

B) Now that is cool!

I'll buy it off you for £18k and a lolly? :teeth:

Seriously such a credit to you buddy, i can imagine all the work, sweat and tears that went into this car and it is something in the future i would like to acheive. Looking at your list i can take a stab at what you have put towards it and for what you have got, its worth every penny.

I hope to meet you at a meet sometime when i get my zed and compare notes and tricks etc...what to go for, what not to go for and everything else.