Finished article.

Baptist

absolutely awesome car B) did we ever find out who bought it ? i havent seen or heard of it on any forum.... weird

it sounds as though you put that much into a car like that, by the time its done you are sick to death of it

improve one part and find the weakness in another :wacko:

hat off to baptist though B)

He's not on here AFAIK.

nor on the oc :headhurt: weird if i had it i would have pics of it in every thread (bit like sarnie :blush: )

Speed67 IIRC. ;)

ahh ... :thumbs:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely awesome car B) did we ever find out who bought it ? i havent seen or heard of it on any forum.... weird

it sounds as though you put that much into a car like that, by the time its done you are sick to death of it

He's not on here AFAIK.

nor on the oc :headhurt: weird if i had it i would have pics of it in every thread (bit like sarnie :blush: )

Oy tyson.gif

He's not on here AFAIK.

Oy tyson.gif

:lol: i just like to keep in the game incase people forget about you :hypocrite:

He's not on here AFAIK.

Oy tyson.gif

:lol: i just like to keep in the game incase people forget about you :hypocrite:

Well don't, I seem to be able to get myself into enough trouble all on my own :p

• 1 month later...
hmm let this be a lesson to us all, dont throw too much money modding the Z. However, I think its amazing what Baptist did, nuff respects due to him B)

:lol::lol::lol: what is this guy sayin what an idiot, I love spending money on the Z :blush::lol:

:wacko::lol: