Whats in your back pocket?

neo-ninja

Hi All,

Was just after some friendly advice/ being nosey.

I for the last 5 years or so have had the same Armarni card holder wallet. Its a very thin wallet, no change holder no fold over, just for folder cash and cards. it has done me proudly and unfortunatly it is breaking up so i am looking for something new. (it is similarish to this one, but smooth leather and no metalic bar just an embosed eagle at the bottom http://www.vont.co.uk/product/63/2327/A ... older.html)

I have been looking at some of the Mont Blanc wallets and Dunhil ones but other then that I cant find anything that takes my fancy. I quite liked my original wallet as it was a tad unsual being quite small it also meant it fitted easily in my pocket with phone etc..

Anyone have any wallet recomendations, advice? Budget wise im looking at no more then £150 max really, but tbh i would also be happy going for something that was £20 if it was a little different and fit the bill.

So whats in your back pocket?!

a metal card holder, as i tend to lose my wallet as i dont here it dropping. I also have it wrapped up in an abundance of crinkly notes along side a blue pen stained work id

Yeah i did consider a metal card holder, just always thought its not quite as elegant paying etc as a wallet, like you have to flick through your cards to find you cc, or store discount or whatever... unlike a wallet you have the cards in the seperate compartments so you know where to locate them etc..

Or am I wrong?

yep but it doesnt matter to me how it looks :lol: Im not an elegant guy lol, im a workie scumbag from a small mental scottish village :lol:

+1 ...... apart from not being elegant, being a workie scumbag and coming from a mental Scottish Village :lol:

Function over rip off price :thumbs: after all it will spend most of its time in a pocket :lol: mine was only £32.... in the sale.

lol i do have a fendi wallet but not very functional and nowhere for change. Guess thats the ways of a rich man.

The card holder is ideal for me as at work I tend to lose things out my pockets, the card holder clatters onto the ground and bursts into about 5 pieces, sure to grab your attention

I can be elegant when I have to be, I was brought up the perfect gentleman :teeth::lol:

yep but it doesnt matter to me how it looks :lol: Im not an elegant guy lol, im a workie scumbag from a small mental scottish village :lol:

+1 ...... apart from not being elegant, being a workie scumbag and coming from a mental Scottish Village :lol:

Function over rip off price :thumbs: after all it will spend most of its time in a pocket :lol: mine was only £32.... in the sale.

...but we all have 350z on that logic are we not better buying a car more suited to our jobs, in my case i drive 15 mins to work ever morning so probably could do with a push bike lol

I just like to be a little different and a Mont Blanc wallet for example although fairly pricey it its too showy but you know its all hand made, from top quality leather, sometimes with a platinum plated emblum etc..

But like i said i just like to be a little different so if there was a wallet i thought was cool, and maybe a little different for £20 i would go for it.

As long as it's right for you... who cares :shrug:

My worst bugbear is stood behind someone at a till, waiting for them to A) fumble about trying to get change out of their wallet, B) have so much stuff in it it takes them 10 minutes to find anything, C) Pay for a pack of chewing gum with their card,

and D) start doing points A to C when the cashier says that will be........ 32p please.

PEOPLE YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING.... SO FOR FECK SAKE PREPARE !!!!!!!!

I also hate this, so when using the wallet usually i take stuff out then because of the queue behind me I don't bother putting it back and just ram it into my pocket. Wallets also don't work too well with suits so even when dressed I still don't use it. Always carry the shiny metal card holder lol

Craig that's very gay! Only you could pull it of with that surfer/student hair doo lol

If I carry all my stuff in the one thing and I lose it then I basically lose my identity :lol: I lose stuff all the time

Oh please!!! :yawn::lol:

Silver money clip, notes and two cards :thumbs: Thats all I need ;)

Money Clip.... :lol::lol:

I guess you have a hairy chest and a medallion as well

MEDALLION_ON_HAIRY_CHEST.JPG

Thats a yes then :lol:

I never carry anything in my back pocket, far too easy for someone to pinch!

I also very rarely carry any cash whatsoever... just cards.

This has never been a problem apart from when my Dart Tag ran out and I only had 46p and some chewing gum :blush: Good job it was 4pm on a Friday afternoon otherwise there would have been a bit of a queue :headhurt:

I never carry anything in my back pocket, far too easy for someone to pinch!

Hi Dave :wave:

gadget-holster.jpg

hahahahaha brilliant....

Craig that's very gay! Only you could pull it of with that surfer/student hair doo lol

Jealousy will get you nowhere ginger ninja! :lol:

h9436.jpg

lol im not a real ginger, i have a black beard, i just have a slight ginger tint to the skull lol... the schoolboy saying "strawberry blonde" hahahaha