19"/20" Wheels

ric

Maybe it'd help if you described what you're looking for. :)

Possibly, it might help if i knew what i was looking for too :lol:

To be honest, I'm open to all sorts of ideas, as long as the offset is nice and the backs are 10"+wide...

I did initially want something with a big dish on, but the Rota GTRs look good too so im tempted by that sort of "concave" look wheel too.

Cheers for the post tarmac. Spokes look a little thin on those, although do you supply other wheels? Im not far from Derby....

Thanks again,

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone got anything else of interest?? :clap:

if you have a minute, please click my sig

Cheers for posting mate! Checked your thread a few times whilst browsing, just not really feeling the black centres if i'm honest. If the whole wheel was chromed, I'd have had them off you by now!

Anyone else got anything hiding away???

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, im selling my Rays Ro-Ja 19" alloys, they are a 2 piece split rim 5 spoke

im pretty sure they are the only set in the uk, i have never seen them before, they were imported from Adam at Z1 in the states.

the cost me £2300

they have toyo t1r tyres on them but sure they only have 3-4mm left

fronts are 19"x10" 26et offset, 265/30/19

rears are 19" x11" ??offset, 285x30/19

they are currently custom painted with a few chips on them but can have them redone any colour you prefer

wheels as they are £1000 + delivery

or £1250 painted any colour you want :thumbs:

pics can be found in the link below in my sig :thumbs:

Cheers for the posts guys. Nismo wheels don't really do it for me.

GTRs im extremely tempted by, but as discussed via PM, I don't have Ray's to swap.

Anyone else?

(In response to what I'm looking for, something fairly wide on the back (10"+), and as concave/dishy as possible. Big dished wheels, or equally something like the Rota GTRs, or something else that is very concave?)

Cheers,

Cheers for the posts guys. Nismo wheels don't really do it for me.

GTRs im extremely tempted by, but as discussed via PM, I don't have Ray's to swap.

Anyone else?

(In response to what I'm looking for, something fairly wide on the back (10"+), and as concave/dishy as possible. Big dished wheels, or equally something like the Rota GTRs, or something else that is very concave?)

Cheers,

What about Paul T's wheels that he put up in his Big Sale thread?

Have spotted those. Tbh, they didn't really take my fancy for a number of reasons (Although the wheels are wide, they dont *look* it, ie. they dont have a decent dish or are very concave, not a huge fan of completely black centres).

Can you tell im picky? :lol:

The search continues...

I know :blush::lol:

Found a set of wheels on driftworks the other day that could have done the trick, but the woman isn't replying now, probably pi**ed off with all my questions :teeth:

I've decided if i dont find anything in the next few weeks I'm going to go for some 19" Rota GTRs. Going to get 2 of the 10" wide ones initially, and see how they sit on the front. If they sit well, i'll get 2 more 10" wide rims, if not, i'll get 2 of the thinner ones.

Just quite fancy something a bit different than the norm though really......

C'mon someone, pop up with something special!! lol

• 2 weeks later...