An Annoying VECTRA!!!

jerry3167

:angry: Had an annoying Vectra 2.5 V6 driver trying to show me that his V6 is the best thing ever today!

From Hooley traffic lights revving engine, wanting to get me into a traffic light grand prix, had What I think sounded like a Ripspeed special exhaust too :thumbdown:

Then driving same speed as me side by side,all the way to coulsdon by-pass! I guess he thought I would take the bait!

What a complete moron!

:surrender:

I had an incident like that some time ago, I find another way to really pee them off is, in addition to completely ignoring them, is give them the tired, boring , yawn gesture ( right hand gently tapping at mouth ) :yawn: . Far better than a finger or any other crude gesture I find :D:thumbs:

:angry: Had an annoying Vectra 2.5 V6 driver trying to show me that his V6 is the best thing ever today!

From Hooley traffic lights revving engine, wanting to get me into a traffic light grand prix, had What I think sounded like a Ripspeed special exhaust too :thumbdown:

Then driving same speed as me side by side,all the way to coulsdon by-pass! I guess he thought I would take the bait!

What a complete moron!

I guess he thought I would take the bait!

What a complete moron!

What a top guy you are...

Shows once more your average Zed driver is a decent human being.

I have only ever had a Fiesta have a go at me.... I just laughed and stuck to (slightly less than) the speed limit. They soon got board of trying to goad me.

Well done Jerry. Top actions. :thumbs:

Exactly right. :thumbs: It may well be the the driver of the Vectra is deficient in the wedding tackle department and perhaps deserves our sympathy. Plus we would't want people racing Vauxhalls through Coulsdon, whatever the provocation. It might lead to a further diminution in property values. ;)

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews8092.html.

Maybe it was the same guy ( spanner) that wrote this, third comment down the page he'd happily race a vts now lol what a tool

Gosh, the Veccy mob seem to believe in their V6 strongly, but each to their own i guess.

now here`s a review worth reading!! http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews81887.html

I also had a Vectra 11 years ago ( Gsi 192 bhp), it was nothing compared to my 350z. I stay well clear of the Mondeo driver's (Mark 2), they always seem to think they have a point to prove. Undertaking and driving dangerously i've seen many a times, i just get out of their way when i see them in my rear view mirror.

I had a lady in her SLK350 try and show me up today away from the lights, was so funny, she floored it, I pootled away, 100yrds down the road on come the brake lights just as she spots the speed camera :lol: classic :lol: (didnt see it flash but hope it got her!)

I had a lady in her SLK350 try and show me up today away from the lights, was so funny, she floored it, I pootled away, 100yrds down the road on come the brake lights just as she spots the speed camera :lol: classic :lol: (didnt see it flash but hope it got her!)

:thumbs:

Best one is when they fly off from one set of lights to the next... they slam their anchors on to stop for the next set, where as because you backed off, you keep going and roll through the lights (at the speed limit) but obviously leave them on the line as they had to stop.

Muppets :lol: