Project Purple Tuesday

Stew

Was behind this thing last night - think its a Dodge - damn thing was huge took up the entire inside lane had a fat exhuast and twin wheels on the rear axle with extra widened arches! very 1970's!(before anyone says we were stationary when the pic was taken, I aint stupid!) :)

0905tr_02_z+2009_dodge_ram_laramie+right_front_angle.jpg

Is it like yours Stew? :p

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a big Ram Stan! Can't remember the model number but it's standard! :scare:

Ok, I picked up one of these on Tuesday

Nissan-Navara-bad-credit-.png

Same colour as this but this is a stolen pic as I haven't taken any yet.... :blush:

It's the Aventura model with all the toys. Nav, heated leather, cruise blah blah blah!

Looks the same as this inside and mine has the same hard cover on the back just now too.

Mine had a bit of bling on it some of which I'm removing..... 6 pieces off within hours of getting it! Still quite a few pieces to go!

It also has the MT tyres that I put a pic up of earlier. :)

Hippo grey! :)

Detailing will start emmmmm soon.

Not this weekend though! Next weekend off probably if I can get a wee corner of dads workshop!

It's going to take a while though! Biiiiiiiig beastie! :scare:

Hippo grey! :)

Detailing will start emmmmm soon.

Not this weekend though! Next weekend off probably if I can get a wee corner of dads workshop!

It's going to take a while though! Biiiiiiiig beastie! :scare:

Guessing its over blinged! You can flog it on fleabay they love all that stuff!

Does it fook! We'll see how much diesel it chews before resort to tuning it to maximise mpg.

Ace outfit. I like it! I bought a bad ass real cowboy hat in Houston a few years ago so I might well wear it one day!!

Nice one stew is that replacing the freelander? Il need to show u a pic of my cousins navara he's added a few bits and bobs and it looks the part. He had 22s as well at one point but got rid of them

Nice one stew is that replacing the freelander? Il need to show u a pic of my cousins navara he's added a few bits and bobs and it looks the part. He had 22s as well at one point but got rid of them

Get the pics up irfan!

I'm not a fan of bling rims on jeeps. Standard fit 20s ok but not bling aftermarket stuff! I do like A bars and Roll bars though! Mine has standards 17s with oversized MT Tyres. I thought I run over a can yesterday but I picked a fiat 500 out from between the treads..... If I make a mistake on the parking a whole village could be wiped out!

Get the pics up irfan!

I'm not a fan of bling rims on jeeps. Standard fit 20s ok but not bling aftermarket stuff! I do like A bars and Roll bars though! Mine has standards 17s with oversized MT Tyres. I thought I run over a can yesterday but I picked a fiat 500 out from between the treads..... If I make a mistake on the parking a whole village could be wiped out!

:lol::lol:

11 pieces of bling now removed. 8 to go then I'll be happy!!!!

I think it's looking better for it. I found the bling on a website and it all seems decent quality stuff. There is about £400 worth on there!!!

• 3 months later...

Not a massive fan of Nissan but they do make some nice 4x4's, especially the Titan, which I think is only sold in the US.

However I have a Toyota Landcruiser, Reliable, still running strong and never let me down, with 150,000 on the clock.

DSC04523.jpg?t=1303426177

:D

I LOVE the Titan. :cloud9::cloud9:

The Land Cruiser is great, I looked at a newer one but it was tatty as hell for the money they were asking.

Here is me with 'my' landcruiser when I was working in Algeria

CIMG0920.jpg

That pic is actually on the dunes of the Sahara desert.

I like playing in the Mud and having decent road manners. The Navara is brilliant at that. Especially on KL71s! B)

• 2 weeks later...
Your covies are too dirty Stew, did you fall over?

:p

They were clean ones!

I was just there commissioning wells so to be honest they were way too dirty for what I was doing there! :lol::lol::lol: