back to work :/ whats on your desk

Husky

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but you work from home... which is awesome... although how you get work done is beyond me :lol: i have to be trapped at a desk and even then its dangerous giving me internet access. procrastination is an art i have sculpted to a perfect form!

well i went back to work last wednesday after being off for 4 weeks after an op.

my desk was dusty, had tea rings on it, my chair re positioned and best of all my boss had placed an boc of choc's and a bottle of vino on my desk. result!!!! well chuffed.

x

out of curiosity, are you related to Liz Vicious?

I have stuck a quote from the Rob Grant Book Incompetence on my monitor......currently its gone unnoticed and my job is in tact.

I've headed it THE FUTURE

Bad is the new good. In the not too distant future the European Union enacts its most far reaching human rights legislation ever. The incompetent have been persecuted for too long. After all it's not their fault they can't do it right, is it? So it is made illegal to sack or otherwise discriminate against anyone for being incompetent.

Desk..... who needs a desk............

One of my customers has 18 hole mini golf spread across 5 floors, pool tables, table tennis, sun loungers, fridges full of ever beverage you can think of, mini cinemas where you can watch just about any film, massive fish tanks that you can just stare at while on the phone........ all in the aid of "inspiration"

Time for a new job :lol:

Desk..... who needs a desk............

One of my customers has 18 hole mini golf spread across 5 floors, pool tables, table tennis, sun loungers, fridges full of ever beverage you can think of, mini cinemas where you can watch just about any film, massive fish tanks that you can just stare at while on the phone........ all in the aid of "inspiration"

Time for a new job :lol:

just how much are you willing to compromise yourself to be his PA ;)

well i went back to work last wednesday after being off for 4 weeks after an op.

my desk was dusty, had tea rings on it, my chair re positioned and best of all my boss had placed an boc of choc's and a bottle of vino on my desk. result!!!! well chuffed.

x

:scare::blink: eh, no, sorry to disappoint but not related. :lol:

x

:scare::blink: eh, no, sorry to disappoint but not related. :lol:

dont be sorry... be happy! :dance:

usb-rocket-launcher-cam.jpg

:evil:

has that got a camera to aim! :teeth:

yeah baby, kinda a bit redundant now that i work from home (gets a little boring shooting yourself in face all day!) but fun nonetheless!

You should make an interface for the forum with the camera feed and let us shoot you instead :lol:

I dont think id get much work done if all forum members had the facility to shoot foam missiles into my face all day and all night! :blackeye: