New year blues

i have the remainder of my flu, showing itself as an ear infection, as such i wasnt at work today, and just to make that time productive i only got my ruddy interweb working! wooo! :D

i dont know, i have to leave my family behind when xmas is over so it has a bit of an effect on me for that reason but other than that i feel pretty good about the coming year. give yourself some realistic goals and go and do them.

besides chris, you cant be down, my birthday is soon... no wait... :dry::lol:

I'm taking up skydiving in spring, I bought the Z to get to drop zones - that's taking my mind off the fact that's it's January. :)

i'm chomping at the bit to get back out windsurfing, damn you seasonal sports! :bangin: torn between freezing to death and kicking this year off early

this is my favourite time of year, i love the winter.

i am quite a winter fan, this year i have been ill for so much of it i've missed out on any of the fun. ontop of that i havent seen over 1 inch of snow by fluke :shrug: i love the snow, im gutted :(

You really are a weirdo aren't you Rich? :p:lol:

i get grumpy in the summer :blush:

i love being cold, or rather being in the cold. i suppose i am the human equivilant to a polar bear. if you were to take that polar bear and put them in a desert, you'd see why they get grumpy.

kids hate my workshop as i've turned my radiators off and open all the windows. if i teach ict in an A/C room i set it down to the lowest setting. if i wasn't married i would sleep with the window open all year round.

i love being cold, or rather being in the cold. i suppose i am the human equivilant to a polar bear. if you were to take that polar bear and put them in a desert, you'd see why they get grumpy.

kids hate my workshop as i've turned my radiators off and open all the windows. if i teach ict in an A/C room i set it down to the lowest setting. if i wasn't married i would sleep with the window open all year round.

I'd rather be too hot than too cold !

yeah pretty much how i have it, radiator turned off, sheets kicked off the bed. although being a bit ill still i have everywhere like a furnace, this must be what its like being a woman, always complaining about the cold :lol: