My first Zed

chrisgunton

Well it's not under snow any more...

fr197.th.jpg fr199.th.jpg fr196.th.jpg fr200.th.jpg

It's a nasty bit of damage down the sill but I have a friend with a bodyshop who can make that look a lot better for next to nothing.

It has a few flaws, but to that end I can say that I beat the price down enough to make it my first Zed.

It's just had all new tyres, new pads, new plugs - and the leather was retrimmed not too long ago.

I'm picking it up (hopefully) on wednesday :)

See what we meant when people are talking about 'minters'.............I mean why describe it as mint when its not?!?!? You'd of probably still viewed and bought it if he'd been honest :shrug:

GM with the gloss black wheels look sweeeet if you ask me.

It sounds like its just costmetics (retrim at that milage is a bit of a worry but maybe the bloke just had money to burn) and it was already up cheap so if you negotiated you've paid a good price mate........just have to hope the mechanicals have been looked after :thumbs:

What was the service history like on it?

The service history is the biggest reason I beat he price down. It has been lost by he garage according to the seller. He has asked them for a new book and to stamp it for the previous services.

We'll see if that actually happens!

It also has a NISMO induction kit fitted and has the oem Bluetooth phone kit - does the latter work with iPhones?