A big thank you to Zugara (Paul)!

Pulse

what was so bad about it.?look pretty good in the pics.

We didn't even look at it for much longer than 10 minutes. It had cracked front and rear bumpers, and was well below minimum fluid for the power steering. That was enough to send me packing.

I'll keep looking! :)

Your more than welcome Iain, glad you walked away from it, although I did spot an Azure on the way home for sale. http://www.carsofchichester.co.uk/used_ ... pe_462.htm

Maybe of interest to you :shrug:

Thank goodness I am off the Ban Radar... :lol:

Dave? Hush your gums..... :snack:

You know I :wub: you really!

And don't worry you will be back on the ban radar soon enough I expect :lol:

Your more than welcome Iain, glad you walked away from it, although I did spot an Azure on the way home for sale. http://www.carsofchichester.co.uk/used_ ... pe_462.htm

Maybe of interest to you :shrug:

Thank goodness I am off the Ban Radar... :lol:

Dave? Hush your gums..... :snack:

Ha! Funnily enough, as we were driving down the dual carriageway, Jen said "Oh look, a 350Z! For sale!"

I couldn't really be bothered though after the trip down - was pretty knackered having got up at 6am! :lol:

Iain,If you are interested in the azure in chi I will be more than happy to have a poke around for you as only 6miles from me? let me know asap coz can only get there on weekends. :thumbs:

Just had a proper look and it's (IMO) expensive for the mileage and age. I'm sure something nice will come up soon, though I'm worried with the early cars around 7 years old, most of them will be in awful condition. Too many people that haven't looked after them!

Try not to let your bad experience today get you down,there are plenty of nice well looked after older zeds about you just have to be patient. I know its hard when you just want to get one NOW but it will be worth it. Keep an eye on the zeds in the for sale section they have all been looked after! :thumbs: