New member in Swindon - seeing a car in Worthing!!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site after being pointed here by a few members of PistonHeads! (Thanks Martin for sorting my login out!)

I'm off to see a Z on Saturday in Worthing, and wondered if anyone is in the area that could possibly help me out? I have no idea what I should be looking for, how things should sound, etc.

I came from a Z4 Coupe, which I had to sell after I got told I was being made redundant. I hope the 350Z can fill the void I've had since selling it and driving my other half's 1.0 Corsa! :yahoo:

Hi Iain and welcome. Glad the admins got you sorted. :)

I am sure you wont feel any loss when you get a zed. This place is pretty friendly and there are a few owners down there, I am sure one will help you out.

There is also a buyers guide on here which is worth a read. :thumbs:

linky to the car?

Oh welcome along... :thumbs:

I maybe able to come down with you if you like? PM me if you want me tp pop down.

Really? It would be great if I could get someone knowledgeable to come with me as I haven't got the first clue! I normally research a car to death before buying one, at least for a few months before! I just have always loved the 350Z, so figured I have to own one at some point!

This is the car: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 215wt_1141

linky to the car?

I maybe able to come down with you if you like? PM me if you want me tp pop down.

Really? It would be great if I could get someone knowledgeable to come with me as I haven't got the first clue! I normally research a car to death before buying one, at least for a few months before! I just have always loved the 350Z, so figured I have to own one at some point!

Looks like a nice mota. Oh i dont know squat about 350z's I just fancy a drive in mine. :lol::lol:

Really if you want me to come down, not problem, may even hook up with Rog.

Eh Rog, you wanna mini mini mini meet?

:lol::lol::lol:

linky to the car?

Looks like a nice mota. Oh i dont know squat about 350z's I just fancy a drive in mine. :lol::lol:

Really if you want me to come down, not problem, may even hook up with Rog.

Eh Rog, you wanna mini mini mini meet?

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Definitely would be nice to have someone with me who will do the 'technical' bit while I get all excited!

I'm planning on being there for 10am, so I'm not sure if that causes a problem?

Bloody Swindon.went there yesterday. Not happy! But WELCOME Buddy :thumbs:

I had to google it!! Haha... 2-1? I'm one of those odd men who doesn't watch football!

I'm 54 and too bloody old to watch them get beat mate, and as for that silly magic roundabout :scare: i just went for it without stopping lol.. Enjoy the Zed as i am sure you will more than my trip to Swindon :thumbs: