PH Sunday Service - Mercedes-Benz World 12/12/2010

Chris`I

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, just noticed my name is on the list, sorry, I don't remember signing up for this one, and indeed, I won't be there. :wacko:

Not a problem my man, it was probably on there from the original cancelled Goodwood meet, when we were going to do this instead.

1. Chris`I (+MAD7BOY)

2. Darren-B

3. Ebized

4. charlotte-sparkles

5. Purple&Black

6. iain10101

PH are well oversubscribed for this now, so should be a corker :thumbs:

Have a good one mate, he'll love it :cloud9:

Mad day at work, just walked through the door! Cars a right mess, planned to clean this afternoon but my customer had other ideas. May have to leave a little earlier to find a jetwash! Looking forward to it. Looks like there will be some nice cars there looking at the list. My8yr old wont go to sleep as he is looking forward to it so much. His first meet, and prospects of having his piccy taken with a ferrari, a merc f1 and of course a Zed! See you there

Thanks Chris,

Have a good one. :D

Guys, just noticed my name is on the list, sorry, I don't remember signing up for this one, and indeed, I won't be there. :wacko:

Not a problem my man, it was probably on there from the original cancelled Goodwood meet, when we were going to do this instead.

1. Chris`I (+MAD7BOY)

2. Darren-B

3. Ebized

4. charlotte-sparkles

5. Purple&Black

6. iain10101

PH are well oversubscribed for this now, so should be a corker :thumbs:

After the disappointment of the Goodwood cancellation last weekend, have to say my first Pistonheads meet at Mercedes Benz World made up for things - so thanks Chris and Darren for setting this up.

Set out at -4 degrees this morning at 7.30 to meet Darren :cold: , Heather/Charlotte at Reigate and Darren's mate in his M3 for a little convoy to Brooklands and met with Iain and son and Chris and his mate there. Seems a shame some of the old Brooklands banking is now just a wind break for Tesco's...

P1070532.jpg

P1070529.jpg

and Darren having a sneaky polish

P1070528.jpg

Then drove to MBW - a real eye opener with the cars on display and a feast for petrolheads with some awesome cars that turned out - the 700 limit was oversubscribed - perhaps not that many turned up but an awful lot did.

P1070561.jpg

P1070552.jpg

P1070553.jpg

P1070536.jpg

P1070547.jpg

Just looking

P1070556.jpg

P1070558.jpg

P1070549.jpg

P1070548.jpg

P1070544.jpg

P1070546.jpg

Loved the model car line up:

P1070541.jpg

P1070542.jpg

P1070554.jpg

Two of my favourites that caught my eye:

P1070570.jpg

P1070576.jpg

Love the plate

P1070574.jpg

P1070577.jpg

And others

P1070562.jpg

P1070573.jpg

P1070580.jpg

P1070572.jpg

P1070583.jpg

Carded - anyone on here?

P1070565.jpg

Anyone know what this is - looked very nice ?

P1070537.jpg

Some short vids added

th_P1070584.jpg

th_P1070585.jpg

th_P1070586.jpg

th_P1070589.jpg

First time out for Heather and Charlotte on a 350z-uk meet - hope you enjoyed yourselves and we will see you out again in the New Year. Look out for the little drive Darren is organizing in Kent - now that should be fun ;)

well mum and I are home now - it was such a lovely day! bit chilly towards the end :cold: but the company was amazing!!!!!!

I am very much looking forward to the Kent Run, I may well be helping Darren in sorting out some good routes as I love a good coastal drive.

I will be uploading photo's later, not alot different to Colin's apart from a goofy photo of mum and I in the car avec fashionable sunnies.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: very much looking forward to more meets, despite not being able to actually drive and just be a passenger dolly ;)

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely on our first time out.....

Oh, and did anyone find out why there were over 200 Santas milling around :wacko:

it was a Santa Fun Run in aid of the local hospice I believe..... :thumbs:

Ah! wonder why they didn't come round for donations given the large numbers ready to cough up £10 or more for a few laps in the AMGs :shrug:

Charlotte and I had a great day today, what an amazing venue. Having only had the car for three weeks it was nice to finally get out and have a 'proper' drive now the snow and ice have gone. It was nice to meet everyone who was there today, great company, thanks guys. Kent is busy of course but i'm sure we will have fun.

Great pics from today Colin.

What a great day out. After the dissapointment of Goodwood, I would say this more than made up for it B) Was good to have a nice little turn out and our little line looked great.

Did anyone go out for a pax lap in the SLS? :cloud9: