* ZED GONE *

ATTAK Z

• 2 weeks later...
My lovely Zed has been left at the local VW dealer today ............ She's been with me for almost 7 years .............. this is how I'll remember her

IMG_0461.jpg?t=1290853734

and picked up the Polo today .......... first impressions ......... drives nicely but brakes are a bit sharp (a bit like a Micra)

VAG (VW/Audi/SEAT) are notoriously sharp. Its because they are massively assisted which means there is very little modulation. Does mean they stop well when you need them to though :lol:

much much sharper than the Seat Arosa

Polo brakes are probably shared with the Ibiza rather than the Arosa. Amanda's Ibiza brakes were very sharp when it was new too.

VAG (VW/Audi/SEAT) are notoriously sharp. Its because they are massively assisted which means there is very little modulation. Does mean they stop well when you need them to though :lol:

much much sharper than the Seat Arosa

Polo brakes are probably shared with the Ibiza rather than the Arosa. Amanda's Ibiza brakes were very sharp when it was new too.

gotcha