Newby from Scotland

Gentle

Thanks everybody! :teeth:

welcome mate, did u buy from nobles? thats where i purchased mines from. i changed exhaust etc and the guys in there said it was fine. mines is under warranty and ive changed as much as i can really lol

welcome, enjoy the club

Hi mate,

Yeah I bought it from Nobles. I didn't realise you could do that much under warranty. I went to see Richard the other day and he said I can change badges etc, as long as I don't get anything done to the engine and don't do anything to the paint. I was looking at getting a spoiler but as I'll need to take the old spoiler off I'll probably need to get a respray on the boot so it'll have to wait.

Cholula

Do you still come to Penicuik? You don't have a Black kitted up Zed by any chance do you?

Ben.

Nope don't have black kitted zed. Blade zed - untouched.

Don't think I've had it in Peniquick, not been there for a while, except when the other half traded in his Clio 172 for a scooby WRX PPP :teeth: from Nobles at Penicuik. Not sure if Michael Noble works there, I went to school with him :dummy: . I'm guessing that you must have got the zed from Nobles at Loanhead, do they have the Dino :cloud9: hidden in there. It used to be on display when they had the garage at the Countryside.

They recently had a show and had some stunning cars on display.

Don't think I've had it in Peniquick, not been there for a while, except when the other half traded in his Clio 172 for a scooby WRX PPP :teeth: from Nobles at Penicuik. Not sure if Michael Noble works there, I went to school with him :dummy: . I'm guessing that you must have got the zed from Nobles at Loanhead, do they have the Dino :cloud9: hidden in there. It used to be on display when they had the garage at the Countryside.

i bought mine from nobles at roslin, great garage to deal with and get on well with service guys. I actually travel from motherwell to roslin for my servicing as they cut me a great deal.

The boy that owns them is a nice fella also

one of my favourite memories ever, picking up my nismo kitted zed @21 years old, driving from nobles to the motorway and seeing everyone staring thinking how the hell does that young guy afford that :lol:

They probably thought you stole it or was someone elses :lol:

i bought mine from nobles at roslin, great garage to deal with and get on well with service guys. I actually travel from motherwell to roslin for my servicing as they cut me a great deal.

one of my favourite memories ever, picking up my nismo kitted zed @21 years old, driving from nobles to the motorway and seeing everyone staring thinking how the hell does that young guy afford that :lol:

Don't think I've had it in Peniquick' date=' not been there for a while, except when the other half traded in his Clio 172 for a scooby WRX PPP :teeth: from Nobles at Penicuik. Not sure if Michael Noble works there, I went to school with him :dummy: . I'm guessing that you must have got the zed from Nobles at Loanhead, do they have the Dino :cloud9: hidden in there. It used to be on display when they had the garage at the Countryside.

They recently had a show and had some stunning cars on display.[/quote']

but we all know how...............you rent out your bottom. :lol::lol:

Don't think I've had it in Peniquick' date=' not been there for a while, except when the other half traded in his Clio 172 for a scooby WRX PPP :teeth: from Nobles at Penicuik. Not sure if Michael Noble works there, I went to school with him :dummy: . I'm guessing that you must have got the zed from Nobles at Loanhead, do they have the Dino :cloud9: hidden in there. It used to be on display when they had the garage at the Countryside.

They recently had a show and had some stunning cars on display.[/quote']

but we all know how...............you rent out your bottom. :lol::lol:

dont you start that you child molester! we all know why you picked your career :lol: