argh.....I could bl*ody strangle him!!!!

charlotte-sparkles

MY DAD! argh......firstly, he gets in mums car with his MUDDY wellies on first of all! THEN! he touches up the little stone chips on the front lower splitter with....wait for it....

:snack::snack::snack:

BLACK PERMANENT MARKER! :rant::angry::rant::angry::evil: fml! I went out and started shouting at him saying he shouldn't be doing it and then!!! when I go inside and have my breakfast I see him swooping an OLD microfibre over the whole thing.

SERIOUSLY.....I have grown a grey hair from stressing :blink:

MY DAD! argh......firstly, he gets in mums car with his MUDDY wellies on first of all! THEN! he touches up the little stone chips on the front lower splitter with....wait for it....

:snack::snack::snack:

BLACK PERMANENT MARKER! :rant::angry::rant::angry::evil: fml! I went out and started shouting at him saying he shouldn't be doing it and then!!! when I go inside and have my breakfast I see him swooping an OLD microfibre over the whole thing.

SERIOUSLY.....I have grown a grey hair from stressing :blink:

Use the Black permanent marker to fill in your grey streaks. (neccessity being the mother of invention).

What car does your Mum have? what car do you drive Char ? :thumbs:

well Mum has the 350z (obviously :yahoo: ) and I have a Punto ( :yawn: ) - he's one of these FKKKKKIN annoying people who never does a job properly always bodges it - I have told him hes banned from polishing or cleaning it, mum agree's I am a much better candidate

Its just awful, he doesnt realise how precious that car is - winds me up so much! I have sent mother off with a long list of things to get for it and I shall start touching up bits later.

:doh:

What car does your Mum have? what car do you drive Char ? :thumbs:

well Mum has the 350z (obviously :yahoo: ) and I have a Punto ( :yawn: ) - he's one of these FKKKKKIN annoying people who never does a job properly always bodges it - I have told him hes banned from polishing or cleaning it, mum agree's I am a much better candidate

Its just awful, he doesnt realise how precious that car is - winds me up so much! I have sent mother off with a long list of things to get for it and I shall start touching up bits later.

:doh:

Mum has taste, you are getting there :D and Dad needs A slap :boxing: And good on yer for telling him off lol

I'm sure he means well. :doh:

It could have been a lot worse - it could have been paint!

Marker (even permanent) will probably come off with something like Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover.

Maybe you need to get your Dad an alternative plaything?

Neil

Lol he should be banned from the car. My parents know I'm really fussy with mine and don't like to go anywhere near it incase they scratch it.

Mine you that's fine with my, a few years ago dad parked behind my car in the drive and didn't put the handbrake on. It's a steep drive and overnight his celica rolled into my car and pushed it into the garage doors. Not happy I could tell you.

Then last year I got my own back unintentionally. I bought a nice 3 year old Saab convertible and was reversing up the drive. Unfortunately I stalled, panicked, hit the wrong pedals, missed the brake and rolled the car right through a huge flower box and half way through their living wall. Saab was indestructible, only a few paint scratches and no panels out. Wall didn't come off so well and had to be rebuilt.....opps.