Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love you, UPDATE! :)

Cragus

Thanks G Man - I don't think we have met yet as I was unable to do the last couple of Scottish meets.

Only hope I can do them a fraction of justice after them coming off Muddys car!

Big thanks to you Neil - those Couriers gave me a great price. I did use them!

Big thanks to you Neil - those Couriers gave me a great price. I did use them!

no probs mate, they have always been spot on with me and use them always for wheels, car parts, exhausts, tyres... theyve been first class...

cant wait to see ur car with them fitted, the question is are you gonna put them to real use haha :lol:

theyll look good when your cars going round knockers mate

Round Knockers as in the car park! :lol:;)

lmao dont be a pussy, if u want ill drive it round the track for u then u can stand in awe about how good it looks when getting driven where its supposed to be driven lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: the lid would mess his hair up ! :p

lol i cant wait to use my new carbon fibre lid, at least i'll look the part when going slowly round the track haha

lmao dont be a pussy, if u want ill drive it round the track for u then u can stand in awe about how good it looks when getting driven where its supposed to be driven lol

With your history of trashing cars, I am going to pass up on that one mate. ;)

I will stand lidless at the side and be the clubs eye candy. Its probably better you ugly ones helmet up. :lol::lol:;)

You asked for that..... :lol:

With your history of trashing cars' date=' I am going to pass up on that one mate. ;)

I will stand lidless at the side and be the clubs eye candy. Its probably better you ugly ones helmet up. :lol::lol:;)

You asked for that..... :lol:[/quote']

lmao ive only got a habit of crashing fwd as theres no power on the rears to control it.... :lol: