£1000+350z

Daryl

I'd say don't. Keep the 1k for something else. As has been proven, performance enhancing mods on the Z are a massive waste of dosh 99% of the time.

As for exterior? Well that's your call, but I think the 350z looks great stock, and when you start going aftermarket, you give the car a bit of halfords chav zing to it.

are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing"

Have you seen the state of some of the cars on here :surrender:

lol ive not seen any i dont like really.. everyone to there own, i love my mod'd zed..

we should have a thread to vote for the ugliest and best zed lol

a good bit of controversy

Neily - put your wooden spoon away!! :bangin::lol:

I'd say don't. Keep the 1k for something else. As has been proven, performance enhancing mods on the Z are a massive waste of dosh 99% of the time.

As for exterior? Well that's your call, but I think the 350z looks great stock, and when you start going aftermarket, you give the car a bit of halfords chav zing to it.

are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing"

lol ive not seen any i dont like really.. everyone to there own, i love my mod'd zed..

Start one then :thumbs:

I can't see how it could possibly go wrong

• 2 weeks later...

Damn straight I'm for real :)

I've seen the dynos where the cars actually perform WORSE with mods. Now that's a serious waste of dosh. As far as looks go. Or you spend 2+k for 15 BHP if you're very lucky. Screw that for a box of chocolates. With the price difference stick that to a 370. Actually, 2k on a lot of cars is the difference between an 05 and a 07 313bhp model anyway.

As for styling. Well, failside springs to mind for starters! Then you've got massive chavvy exhausts, 747 wings, chrome alloys etc etc blah blah. NO GUYS. DON'T RUIN IT.

You don't see this arse on Z4's TT's and boxsters (I'm speaking generallly here, every car gets modded, but the Z more so than other sports cars).

Driver training and uprate tyres or brakes :thumbs: Honestly, preformance mods (in terms of trying to get extra power) are pretty pointless. Depends what you are after, but for unltimate enjoyment for the cost, you wont beat some good training ;)