today i parked my shed

Husky

side on, up a 45 degree bank with its wheels up a fence as there was no room in the carpark :teeth: when i got out the door swung open violently and hit the ground :shrug: I felt proud of my creative parking at work to combat the parking space problem. all you could see from the other side of the carpark was a red roof of a car which looked like it had been rolled. :#1:

anyone else park their shed car on the edge of a cliff or some such creaitve parking when you don't care?

Anyway, point i'm making is that it is SOoo nice to not worry about the car when parking it, last night i left the zed in a multistorey on the way out to a meal and i was nervous about it all night. :(

I took pictures on the temp phone so will dig them out when i figure out how.

last night i left the zed in a multistorey on the way out to a meal and i was nervous about it all night. :(

Know how you feel, last night was the first night since I had the zed that it wasn't tucked up on the drive. Even though I knew it was safe, I couldn't help but worry :blush:

Pete

last night i left the zed in a multistorey on the way out to a meal and i was nervous about it all night. :(

Know how you feel, last night was the first night since I had the zed that it wasn't tucked up on the drive. Even though I knew it was safe, I couldn't help but worry :blush:

Pete

I kerbed her on the way in aswell, anyone familiar with the ikea/odeon carpark in coventry will know how rediculous it is!!! fortunately the rim protectors took the HUGE hit half way round!

The other night I parked in a little carpark at the end of a row of shops... Came back and the fookers put the barriers down so I couldn't get out. :rant:

Anyway little did they know that I don't care much about my shed so one side of the carpark had a little grass hill which lead back onto the road... Bit bumpy but made it out just fine so all was good :#1:

The other night I parked in a little carpark at the end of a row of shops... Came back and the fookers put the barriers down so I couldn't get out. :rant:

Anyway little did they know that I don't care much about my shed so one side of the carpark had a little grass hill which lead back onto the road... Bit bumpy but made it out just fine so all was good :#1:

Should have videod that :D