Where are you buying Black ops from ???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i've ever picked the game up to play on my own, its just boring unless your chatting to someone (you know) online.

But queueing in the cold so you can play it 7 hours earlier :surrender: for any game tbh, i just dont get it, who cares if you play it the next day, or even the next week?

My theory is, all the annoying brats that are stupidly good will get it first, the matching system will just put everyone together at first as everyone will be the same level and it will be completely unfair until it settles down a week or two later :shrug:

[serious]Guys this is shamefull[/serious]

:nono:

What is the shameful part ? Ive seen your stats and the amount of hours you have put in on MW2 so please explain :shrug:

PS Im good for Saturday :#1:

Husk, how many days have you dedicated to MW2 Online play.... I have a feeling I may have done more :p

I think I'm on something like 24 days the last time I looked :yawn:

roll on next November for the real COD made by Activision

I think you mean Infinity Ward, and don't forget that most of the people who made 1, 2, MW1 & MW2 have now left IW so it's basically a brand new company making a CoD game. I wouldn't expect too much from it if I were you.

I'll be giving this a miss, it's 95% an online shooter now which doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. SP gaming FTMFW.

roll on next November for the real COD made by Activision

I think you mean Infinity Ward, and don't forget that most of the people who made 1, 2, MW1 & MW2 have now left IW so it's basically a brand new company making a CoD game. I wouldn't expect too much from it if I were you.

I'll be giving this a miss, it's 95% an online shooter now which doesn't appeal to me in the slightest. SP gaming FTMFW.

loner :p

[serious]Guys this is shamefull[/serious]

:nono:

What is the shameful part ? Ive seen your stats and the amount of hours you have put in on MW2 so please explain :shrug:

PS Im good for Saturday :#1:

Husk, how many days have you dedicated to MW2 Online play.... I have a feeling I may have done more :p

I think I'm on something like 24 days the last time I looked :yawn:

yeah you beat me there, my dad is on double me at 20 days though :lol:

i'm in the campaign at the moment, but its been really good, actually enjoying it; slow to start, but alot of fun. and some interesting new weapons.

just got up to the mission where i have cut all comunications and am now breaking in to the chemical weapon factory in the russian mountains.

don't know how far that is, but i like the era they have based it in. its all cold war stuff, very good :thumbs:

well i figure all the idoits will have left mw2 so the online play should be much improved in that? who knows

That's a fair point.... :thumbs:

I actually put Blackops down last night at about 10pm and went back to MW2 and noticed the difference - the speed of the game, the graphics and movement are far better on MW2

Slow start and a terrible ending.... So don't expect much...!!

I will be selling my copy of BlackOps, on-line graphics/gameplay is terrrible!! :thumbdown:

Noooo dont say that, just bought it last night and was looking forward to a game this evening lol

What is so bad about it? I loved the last one, is it really that different?

Will: The ending for me is a poor effort. The MW2 ending was simple but creative. Blackops ending is sorely let down. I won't spill any further beans.

Husk: I wouldn't say there's a strain, it just appears a bit lethargic. Weapons don't seem very effective. The map - when either a enemy of friendly chopper is on the map it looks like it's dated back to Grand Theft Auto 2 days!!

Moving around the maps also seems a tad boring, not a fan of the 2 or 3 maps I played.

I completed the campaign in less than 7 hours on Regular.

A great shame I was expecting a little bit more. The movie trailer gives it a nice look, but it's more about the gameplay in my book - MW2 and COD4 are still my favourites.

i've found the single campaign to a bit to adjust too, compared to the last one. but i quiet like it now. might try online games tonight.

i'll give my verdict in about 1 weeks time if i like it or not. to be honest i got bored of mw2. been there done that etc, i can't understand how people clock so much time on it.

i have a life and job, so only really just managed to make it to level 70 and then stopped there.

Thats why i only ever play games on the pc. No console can ever match a half decent graphics card. :)

very true! but no PC can match the social element of a console. :blush:

+ I included with my console is a blue ray player :thumbs:

Agreed, social element is great. The only problem is it eats up your life.

How much are we talking for a half decent graphics card?? £80+??