Look what Postage delivered

DoogyRev

first to fit wins :lol:

We are having a bit of a "group fit" for the three of us tomorrow, so it will be who get's their car on the drive first...... mmmmm I wonder where I shall park this evening ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Now, I would go second. First is a bit of a puzzle, not done it before. Second, you know what you're doing and it all goes on well. Third, bit tired now, slap it on and get down the pub ;):lol:

We are having a bit of a "group fit" for the three of us tomorrow, so it will be who get's their car on the drive first...... mmmmm I wonder where I shall park this evening ;)

Now, I would go second. First is a bit of a puzzle, not done it before. Second, you know what you're doing and it all goes on well. Third, bit tired now, slap it on and get down the pub ;):lol:

Hmmm I will be there first, but behind Jims on the drive ;) After all he IS the host :lol:

Might as well all go to the pub straight away then :lol::lol:

Sarahs guide to women.

:lol: you know the prices @ Chilli Red have now doubled for you right?

Sarahs guide to women.

:lol: you know the prices @ Chilli Red have now doubled for you right?

depends on how your paying, could be a good thing :lol:

these not fitted yet? i need vids :lol: sick of watching the same one on youtube :lol:.

I think when i get a 350 this is the exhaust i want.

You need an HKS :thumbs::lol:

I have been listening to a few youtube vids of them but seem a bit loud and like they'd drone when cruising, but i do like the noise when giving it full throttle.

these not fitted yet? i need vids :lol: sick of watching the same one on youtube :lol:.

I have been listening to a few youtube vids of them but seem a bit loud and like they'd drone when cruising, but i do like the noise when giving it full throttle.

HKS or Milltek?

The Milltek is pretty quiet but has a great sound.

HKS or Milltek?

The Milltek is pretty quiet but has a great sound.

hks, i kind of want the quiet for cruie but would like the loud in your face when you feel the need to floor it :lol: (cant remember if it was on here or on another site where someone with a monaro had a dual system thing where it was loud but the press of a button it when stock again.)