Happens every time....

glrnet

Until this afternoon I hadn't driven the Zed since returning from the West Mids meet about 10 days ago, so I open the garage door and what happens.................. yep I can't stop smiling, feel like a kid at Chrimbo everytime :yahoo: Had about an hours blast and haven't really stopped smiling since. I think I must be a Zed Hed, how have I not owned one of these before now!!? Sorry for this pathetic post but Mrs glrnet just doesn't get it and I had to tell someone. :wacko:

I had a similar experience on the way to work this morning ..

I was just driving in slow traffic as usual ... and then saw the perfect opportunity to overtake a few cars ... so I floored it!

It felt Great and I couldn't help but smile all the way to work ... LoL

;)

I go through a tunnel every day and and have been doing so for over a year. Every day I drop a gear and hear the echo. Although I have to say sounds so much better either the y pipe and de-cats.

There are no better words than.....

I LOVE MY CAR! she has a name and we have sex quite often. :lol:

The ZED is my only car, so I drive it every day. Aint that what they are for ? It does help I work 2 miles away........

But I agree, a silly smile every day. When I,m not driving it I'm thinking about driving it....might pop up to north wales this weekend love,ok?...... :cloud9:

I go through a tunnel every day and and have been doing so for over a year. Every day I drop a gear and hear the echo. Although I have to say sounds so much better either the y pipe and de-cats.

I LOVE MY CAR! I may have sex in it but not with it :dry: How does that work? I dont need to many details or pictures,

WalesSeptember2010329.jpg

If you are ever in the Dartford Tunnel going North about 21:15 - 21:30 you will hear my Zed going through, since I got the Buddy Club fitted I just can't resist doing the same, I feel such a child everytime.... I can even put up with the fumes to open the window a little :blush:

I hate to admit it but I feel I must, while you were eating the posh grub at that Pub the other weekend I snuck out into the carpark and, well, what can I say, she looked at me, I looked at her :blush: I felt dirty afterwards too :blush: