My next 3 services for £433 total, is that good?

Nolan

Just picked up my Zed yesterday from Even Halshaw, it's a 2006 plate GT with just short of 28k on the clock.

They serviced it before I picked it up and have given me the option of "sevice advantage" where I can do my next 3 services with any Evans Halshaw and it'll set me back £433.45. 2 standard and one major service it would be i'm told. I can pay it in one hit or over 30 months at 0%.

I'm not to the Zed so this might be a stupid question either way but is that good? The guy said i'd be looking at around £700 roughly doing it the normal way.

That does not sound like a bad deal.... providing they know that the Zed has different services every 9k..

P1 --> P2 --> P1 --> P3 -->P1 --> P2.... and so on

So judging by your mileage your due a P3 next. Do some homework on what this entails and make sure its carried out :thumbs:

If its just been serviced it "Should" have had a P3 so you are getting a P1 + P2 + P1. I would say that price is fairly good. To get a Nissan P1 under £150 is going well so to get 2 + the later P2 for under £450 is not bad.

Its worth clarifying exactly what service they have just done and making sure its just not a quick oil change leaving the more expensive P3 still to do

• 3 months later...

Hopeful ours is due a P1 in march where did you get the quote they price matched as we live in Ilson so will be keen to try and get a good deal etc. We do have a co-op nissan dealership in Ilson though so will try them as well. Any other suggestions/recommendations for notts/derby servicing?

Check small print...I remember someone on here taking a deal like that and as soon as the garage realised the servicing schedule for a zed they tried to back out. Whoever had sold the servicing deal hadn't cottoned onto the 9k schedule or the fact that the next service due was a P3 :lol: but the customer won :#1: