Fitting a third person into a 350Z

350ash

Have had 3 in the car, but the other two need to be married or very, very, very close friends ...

Why would you do that??? One of my reasons for getting a Z is that it only had 2 seats. If it had seats in the back then i defiantly would not have bought it.

Have had 3 in the car, but the other two need to be married or very, very, very close friends ...

Why would you do that??? One of my reasons for getting a Z is that it only had 2 seats. If it had seats in the back then i defiantly would not have bought it.

Didn't ever plan on having more than 2 in the car, was persuaded to give a lift. The lack of space didn't disuade them, although they've not tried it since !

Didn't ever plan on having more than 2 in the car, was persuaded to give a lift. The lack of space didn't disuade them, although they've not tried it since !

I hate ferrying people around, love having a car with just 2 seats so I can happily say no chance!

Ive managed 4, two on the passenger seat, one (male) straddling the bulkhead thing. Was most amusing when we went over speedbumps, although not for passenger number 4 :D

how much is the fine???

Normally it's a ban...

I agree with you Tay, I bought a 2 seater as a car for ME to enjoy and not for people to get driven places, picked up etc...

Ive managed 4, two on the passenger seat, one (male) straddling the bulkhead thing. Was most amusing when we went over speedbumps, although not for passenger number 4 :D

how much is the fine???

Normally it's a ban...

I agree with you Tay, I bought a 2 seater as a car for ME to enjoy and not for people to get driven places, picked up etc...

Do I get a prize for getting 3 guys in a del sol, Mk3 CRX that is for those that don't know?

I have to agree though, the Zed is a car for you, I swear it's more fun to drive on your own, no passenger with a few mates in other cars (preferably Zed's).

lmao... first time last week.... a friend of mine after finishing from college (hairdressing course) went out with another girl from college (both of them over 20!!!)...rang me when they went to sugar mill (night club)...so i just drove round...parked just outside and a drink later we decided to move on...

they both fitted in...and they are both over 5.5'... ;)

only issue was that the smoking area is outside the club....we could hear them cheering us even from around the block!!! :lol::lol::lol:

lmao... first time last week.... a friend of mine after finishing from college (hairdressing course) went out with another girl from college (both of them over 20!!!)...rang me when they went to sugar mill (night club)...so i just drove round...parked just outside and a drink later we decided to move on...

they both fitted in...and they are both over 5.5'... ;)

only issue was that the smoking area is outside the club....we could hear them cheering us even from around the block!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hahaaa thats awesome! where there is a will theres a way