Insurance for 23yo on 58 350z?

sidekickdmr

• 2 years later...

Thats not bad, I'm soon to be 27, 3points (well there off but still needing to declare for another 2 yr :dry: ) and also a crash in the last 5 year. 2 yrs NCB. £1060. So yours is not bad at all, especially for a 24 year old. Admiral have done me good, my old car the price kept tumbling at renewal :)

With admiral try adding named drivers which are more experienced and have a clean driving history.

Also, if you park it on the road it's cheaper than being on a drive or garage with admiral.

Those 2 tips took a couple of hundred pounds off my quote.

I had my previous zed when I was 23. It was a pre facelift however I was paying around £700 with Bell Insurance. They're ideal for young drivers with high insurance group cars.

I'm not 25 with a facelift zed paying slightly less. I also recommend adding a second driver who is a sensible female driver with lots of years experience. Maybe your mum or something. Whether she drives it or not ;)

Let me know how it goes.

Steve

£450 and i am 23 with Admiral, obviously you need to take into account much more than age...

Try this: Go through confused.com and put the policy start date 30 days in advance, i imagine Admiral will come up top, you can then go directly through to Admirals website from confused and you have to enter a few final details before you pay, one of these is the policy start date. At this point the quote is produced so changing the date to the actual one doesn't change the price.

Last year this saved me £78....

I changed my car there and paid like £20 up until the 13th of this month when it renews but I was able to pay the full year too. when I checked the new prices online the quote they gave me over the phone was even better... £200+ cheaper! Surprised I was... lol Whatever you do... pay it in full if you can...some companies charge up to £400 more for DDEB! :scare:

Edited by AMT250

Things you can look into which helped me, adding parents on as secondary drivers (if they have high no claims, no points or low points etc),

Once you get a quote you think is reasonable, phone them up and see if you can get lower. I managed to get elephant, from 700 to 540 by doing 10months insurance but get a year NCB for it. And spoke about paying 540 over 2 months instead of paying 800 over the whole year in monthly installments.

i'm a 27yr old female, 56 plate 350z, 8yrs no claims and i pay just over £500 a year, but have added my mum and my boyfriend to the policy to bring down costs, which helped loads!! I use diamond at the moment (part of the admiral group) but next time i'll renew through compare the market so i can get a meerkat toy.... :lol::D

• Like 1

i'm a 27yr old female, 56 plate 350z, 8yrs no claims and i pay just over £500 a year, but have added my mum and my boyfriend to the policy to bring down costs, which helped loads!! I use diamond at the moment (part of the admiral group) but next time i'll renew through compare the market so i can get a meerkat toy.... :lol::D

Sorry I stopped reading after 'boyfriend' :lol:

• Like 2

Lol.

Lol.

:blush: