At last! New 350z Owner

Dom187

Hi all,

After a few years saving and spending some time tossing up the Pros + Cons of various Japanese sports cars I have got my Zed. Its taken me a while to find one that was in good enough condition for me to part with my hard earned cash.

She is a 2006 (non face lift), silver (they only come in silver right?! :lol: ) 15k miles with the GT pack plus Sat Nav, and I am chuffed to bits with her! And here she is...

11092010220.jpg

11092010216.jpg

11092010218.jpg

11092010217.jpg

11092010221.jpg

11092010214.jpg

My previous car was a MK4 Golf Gti Turbo which I modded into another car, I soon released that for big usable power I was going to struggle with an FWD car.

I got the car on Tuesday and I have already done 500 miles, one trip involved going to London from where I live in Norwich so it was quite a trek, but the Zed is so comfortable and ate up the miles. I was almost brought to tears of happiness when I was able to go through a tunnel with the windows down listening to the Zeds 'music' :teeth:

Thanks for the awesome welcome guys.

I have vowed to my Mrs that I would not getting into the modding scene again... :lol:

If I were to switch the darkside again (which I wont do :D;) ) are the below mods are a good place to start for my engine type?

Post 06 airbox + performance panel filter

Plenum spacer

Shes gonna kill me.... :boxing: