Narrowed it down to 2, which look best?

UNABASHED

Which wheels to go for??  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels to go for??

• Fuel 5 (Silver)
    • Fuel 5 (Black)
    • Varrstoen

Varrstoen for me aswell. I nearly swapped my volks for them :)

Wash your mouth out Ian. :scare::scare:

:lol:

I want TE37s, I want them in a low offset - I don't want another 5 month wait or the increased price tag :shrug:

Note the word "nearly", when it came to it I couldn't swap Volks for knock offs :blush:

I'm really tempted by the Work Emotion CR KAI - although they only go upto 18" and just a tad over budget after shipping to the UK.

I was looking at some nice wheels, whilst enquiring about wheel refurbishment. They were exactly the same weight as the rays, look slightly like the Work Emotion - but who's to know if they are naff due to the price, being £600 for the 4!! I'll have to find out who they are made by!

Work Emotion CR Kai are a little bit too much about badge, our Torques are lighter in the same size / offset...

I also am not a huge fan of fake splits, they just cheapen the car, and invariably make for a heavy wheel, so they didn't get my vote :)

15% off the Varrstoens currently in the group buy, get your name down ;) I have just made a stock order of them, they'll be in the UK in a few days, you can have them fast too!

I'm really tempted by the Work Emotion CR KAI - although they only go upto 18" and just a tad over budget after shipping to the UK.

I was looking at some nice wheels, whilst enquiring about wheel refurbishment. They were exactly the same weight as the rays, look slightly like the Work Emotion - but who's to know if they are naff due to the price, being £600 for the 4!! I'll have to find out who they are made by!

Work Emotion CR Kai are a little bit too much about badge, our Torques are lighter in the same size / offset...

I also am not a huge fan of fake splits, they just cheapen the car, and invariably make for a heavy wheel, so they didn't get my vote :)

15% off the Varrstoens currently in the group buy, get your name down ;) I have just made a stock order of them, they'll be in the UK in a few days, you can have them fast too!

I also like the Torque - but - they only go up to 18, the purchase I make will be dertermined by 19".

varrstoens, but in a light colour :thumbs:

+1, preferably silver.

Call me old-fashioned, but I just don't understand the current fad for black wheels. To me, they make the wheels disappear into the wheel arches, and make it look as if you are trying to hide them. If you spend upwards of two grand on a set of wheels, you should be showing them off!

Maybe it's because I was brought up with steel wheels, usually in black or another strong colour, covered with a chrome hub-cap. They were heavy and ugly and did nothing for the appearance of the car. When silver alloys came along, it was an instant transformation of our cars that no amount of tarting up of the old wheels could match. For me, painting nice alloy wheels black is a backward step.

I know, I know, everyone to their own. :headhurt:

Call me old-fashioned, but I just don't understand the current fad for black wheels. To me, they make the wheels disappear into the wheel arches, and make it look as if you are trying to hide them. If you spend upwards of two grand on a set of wheels, you should be showing them off!

I know, I know, everyone to their own. :headhurt:

I think it's that a lot of people go for low and wide cars, and dark coloured wheels with a low and wide car makes for an aggressive look that appeals to many people :)

Lighter wheels have a different look about them, and set the car off in a different way :)