My Vortech 350z **update bottom of pg2**

Sam Mcgoo

Well I finally made a decision on getting a 350z. I weighed up my options and decided that rather than getting a cheaper one and spending £k's FI'ing it and getting it to look how I want, I bought one already done with a good history.

Some of you may recognise it from this forum as I bought it from StephenG.

I haven't got my own pics yet and hope Stephen won't mind me using a couple of his cos I know you like pics!

_W2G1096.jpg

_W2G1243.jpg

_W2G1422.jpg

I picked it up Wednesday night from brighton and had a nightmare journey home, 4 1/2 hours to do 160 miles due to an accident on the M25, but when actually moving I very much enjoyed it!

Journey was tarnished a little by a couple of faults arising that I didn't notice on the test drive! :angry: First was in the traffic I noticed the dreaded rear Axle 'clicking' (its only done 12k miles) and then when I finally got on the motorway and started to stretch the legs a little I got the MI light on the dash so took it easy coming home. :(

So that's it so far. I've got a bit of reading to do on here to find out how to solve the issues and how much its gonna cost :thumbdown: so you'll probably see a bit of me on here in the coming weeks.

Well I finally made a decision on getting a 350z. I weighed up my options and decided that rather than getting a cheaper one and spending £k's FI'ing it and getting it to look how I want, I bought one already done with a good history.

Some of you may recognise it from this forum as I bought it from StephenG.

I haven't got my own pics yet and hope Stephen won't mind me using a couple of his cos I know you like pics!

_W2G1096.jpg

_W2G1243.jpg

_W2G1422.jpg

I picked it up Wednesday night from brighton and had a nightmare journey home, 4 1/2 hours to do 160 miles due to an accident on the M25, but when actually moving I very much enjoyed it!

Journey was tarnished a little by a couple of faults arising that I didn't notice on the test drive! :angry: First was in the traffic I noticed the dreaded rear Axle 'clicking' (its only done 12k miles) and then when I finally got on the motorway and started to stretch the legs a little I got the MI light on the dash so took it easy coming home. :(

So that's it so far. I've got a bit of reading to do on here to find out how to solve the issues and how much its gonna cost :thumbdown: so you'll probably see a bit of me on here in the coming weeks.

looks great, me liking the kinetix plenum ;)

What pulley, power and tuning is that car using? (uprev,utec or haltech?)

Anyone know what make and model that rear spoiler is? I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a rear spoiler but want to get one which will cover the full footprint of the existing standard lip, as that would save having to get full boot sprayed.

This looks like it does so. So would just be spoiler getting painted.

• 3 weeks later...

looks great, me liking the kinetix plenum ;)

What pulley, power and tuning is that car using? (uprev,utec or haltech?)

Standard pulley I think and just the SST that comes with the Vortech. Not sure if its had a re-flash/uprev I should ask Abbey or stephen really.

Have a few Dyno sheets, all around the 400bhp mark. (fly)

Anyone know what make and model that rear spoiler is? I have been toying with the idea of getting myself a rear spoiler but want to get one which will cover the full footprint of the existing standard lip, as that would save having to get full boot sprayed.

This looks like it does so. So would just be spoiler getting painted.

Spoiler Depot 'piggyback' rear spoiler. :)

Welcome to the forum, and good choice on the car!

Don't worry about the clicky axle thing - mine's been doing it for years with no problems (I think I'd miss it if the noise wasn't there anymore :blush: )

Just wind the engine or stereo up. you wont hear it ;)

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...