Private number plates

D0rzi

I don't look at plates these days so these go back a bit..."TEN 10" on a Ferrari in early 70's, "O606" on a Volvo, "TON1" on several posh cars, I think he was a hairdresser :lol: . My personal fave of all time was one I saw in Thornbury near Bristol. I saw this the same week that Neil Armstrong landed on the moon which made it a bit special, it was "APO110 G" ON A 3.5 Rover.

Pete

[

Name change by deedpole ?

Dee for example

or you could cut your long term losses and go for

:band:

N11XY A (A being for *) :thumbs:

You really do have some random ideas Hugh......... I already changed my name back to my maiden name by deedpoll so i didn't have to wait for the divorce - and I can get N11XY P so not sure what you mean by the second bit...... :wacko:

Theres "350 TOY" on ebay at mo for 3k !

Nice plate..!!

I look at them as an investment, I paid an arm and a leg for mine, but it's perfect for me and the Zed. I'm hoping to keep it for a lot of years to come, and see what it's worth when I eventually do come to sell it... although I've restricted myself to only ever buying V6 cars until I do..!!

Theres "350 TOY" on ebay at mo for 3k !

Nice plate..!!

I look at them as an investment, I paid an arm and a leg for mine, but it's perfect for me and the Zed. I'm hoping to keep it for a lot of years to come, and see what it's worth when I eventually do come to sell it... although I've restricted myself to only ever buying V6 cars until I do..!!

same as. ive got HOG for the harley n just bought a triumph. Gunna retain the plate tho for future use. Have J3DS on the Z n several cars before so prefer name related for my cars and no restriction!

Though i have been fined £60 now on two occassions by our delightfull Police for the spacing!

i knew a guy that spend around £26,000 just on a number plate, he had been waiting for years for it to come up for auction then when it did he went a bit silly with the bidding :surrender:

my number plate is A13 for august 13th, my birthday, then 3 letters for my initials :teeth: got it from dvla years ago for £250, at the same time another company was trying to sell the same plate for £495+vat, so they'd buy from dvla then sell it on to me :boxing: