Hello Everyone :)!

I'm finally part of the club!

Picked up my black 350z 04 in Nottingham on Friday and already managed to put 400 miles on it!

I'm Jay, 22 and live in Broughton, North lincs. I commute to Nottingham on a Friday and spend my weekends there with my girlfriend of 4 years.

Already spotted 3 other owners around, A gunmetal grey and a silver 350z in Sandiacre and a blue convertable on an A road to Buxton on Sunday Afternoon!

Planning to use the 350z on the weekends and car share with my old boy as he works nights leaving the car free for use in the day!

Here's a pic of her parked outside my office in Immingham next to my Bosses P1:

373bI.jpg

It's a very friendly bunch here who are all happy to help out and offer tips and advice.

Really handy for new people like me. It's been great. First thing I can recommend is get yourself along to one of the meetings. There's a great one coming up on the 18 th 19 th september in wales. Be a great chance to break in the car. If you thought you enjoyed your zed now just wait till you get in a convoy of them. It's great.

Not only does a zed purchase get you a car that makes you constantly smile like an idiot but you get to meet a lot of new friends with a common love of cars, good roads and proper beer. Enjoy.

Welcome! Been doing some work around the Immingham/Easington area too recently (only one commute up in the 350 though - keeping that mileage down), so i'll keep an eye out fer ya! :)

PS if you know where any Shell garages are up there will you please tell me? I could only find BP....but that might be something to do with their refineries up in the area!

Welcome! Been doing some work around the Immingham/Easington area too recently (only one commute up in the 350 though - keeping that mileage down), so i'll keep an eye out fer ya! :)

PS if you know where any Shell garages are up there will you please tell me? I could only find BP....but that might be something to do with their refineries up in the area!

There is one at the bottom of A180 @ Grimsby just after the round about:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sourc ... 19205&z=16

Good to see theres some activity round here!

@Will350z - Very tempting will check it out!