Well, it's finaly happened!!!!

chrisjones6699

......just curbed my wheel!!! I'm devastated! I've been so unbelievably careful since putting them on and then the most ridiculos NCP is Swansea just claimed my wheel!!!!

It's pretty minor but it's unacceptable! Any ideas how I can sort it myself? Fine sand paper to smooth it out and paint??

:( :( :(

+1. Rushing the other day and brushed the kerb.

Didn't you have similar wheels to me?

Did you fit these yourself or did you take them to the local tyre place? How much aggro to fit on a scale of 1 to 10? :headhurt:

when i kerbed mine in a tiny way i cried for hours like a baby. got those alloygators on now, look ok actually and i feel far less stressed!!!

Did you fit these yourself or did you take them to the local tyre place? How much aggro to fit on a scale of 1 to 10? :headhurt:

when i kerbed mine in a tiny way i cried for hours like a baby. got those alloygators on now, look ok actually and i feel far less stressed!!!

he rang me up and got me to fit them :lol:

to be honest john did all the hard work, i just acted more as a consultative role. we did a good job, they are easy to fit, just take your time.

Thanks guys, might look into these, I'm a bit concerned about driving something in between the tyre wall and the rim though! :wacko:

me and biscuit did mine, did half of them in the dark even. really simple, all you need is a rubber mallet and some garden secateurs