saw the AP Brake on sale~~~

cooin

They come with disks & pads ;)

I'm sure the AP setups were £1800 each when I was "researching" :ninja:

ap isn't cheap but they are very good. if that pirce includes discs and pads thats bloody good.

considering good discs can set you back easily 900 good pads are at least another 300 minimum, and 2nd hand stock zed brembo's go for 700, so your not for off 2k at that. so for an extra 300 to get ap's is a frickin deal of the century.

spoon calipers just the front calipers for the front on the S are 12 ex discs and pads.

problem these days is everyone wants something for nothing, :shrug:

They come with disks & pads ;)

I'm sure the AP setups were £1800 each when I was "researching" :ninja:

ap isn't cheap but they are very good. if that pirce includes discs and pads thats bloody good.

considering good discs can set you back easily 900 good pads are at least another 300 minimum, and 2nd hand stock zed brembo's go for 700, so your not for off 2k at that. so for an extra 300 to get ap's is a frickin deal of the century.

spoon calipers just the front calipers for the front on the S are 12 ex discs and pads.

problem these days is everyone wants something for nothing, :shrug:

you 'can' get a set of brembos for 400ish in good order...

they are used... it's in the add ffs... :rant:

AP Racing Brake Calipers Full Kits Fit For Nissan 350Z

Front and Rear Sets, Also Fit on Nissan Skyline 350GT

Item condition: Used

discs and pads might be shot for all that we know ;)

It will fit on Nissan 350Z with standard wheels, also can fit on Nissan Skyline 350GT with standard wheels.

standard 17"s? :p

If I had 2200 to spare I wouldn't go for them tastier mods out there to spend on :p

All calipers in mint condition, front AP pads just been change reccently, rear pads still in good condition, all round Grooved AP disc in mint condition.

;)

:lol: 'mint' would hardly say 2mm left on pads rear... 2mm left on discs front... I'm going to send him a Q...