Why should i??

Dallan

Ok, here it is, im STILL looking for my perfect Z although im still unsure between another Clio V6 MKII or an M3 E46.

So....as im fairly certain i want a Z, please tell me why i SHOULD NOT have a Z vover the above two other choices...

:D errr its a clio .?! nuff said, the 182 cup is probably a better car.

M3: Most of them thrashed or high mileage, the ones that are looked ater are too much money and you could buy something better and newer for that price.

Z is perfect for a lot of things and probably cheaper to run so dont willy nilly around and buy a Z !

Clio has far more personality than the other two combined. M3 is a more rounded and accomplished drive.

Cars are like women m8. one with personality (clio) will be hard work, the rounded one (bmw) will be boring, the exclusive one (zed) will make you 'happy' for longer haha

Clio has far more personality than the other two combined. M3 is a more rounded and accomplished drive.

Cars are like women m8. one with personality (clio) will be hard work, the rounded one (bmw) will be boring, the exclusive one (zed) will make you 'happy' for longer haha

Love it... :lol:

just make sure its silver ! best colour. blacks not bad either. both good clunge wagons! :thumbs: lol

Although I have no idea what a 'clunge wagon' is I agree with Silver being the better colour. Make sure you go for the GT pack with SatNav too ;)

Stop looking and just buy the Z!!

FINE!! - will buy one this weekend.....

DONE!

Good lad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange set of possible choices though, but my take is:

- For the Clio, it does matter how much fun the car might be, people will look at you and think "Chav"

- For the M3, people will look at you and think "drug dealer"

- For the Zed, as long as its a sunset, people will look at you and think "Cool Dude" :teeth:

I have to say i think the 350z has more class than the others... i see a BMW and usually a tit is driving it like an ***-hole!

Despite it being a Nissan it still has more class than a BMW, of-course that's my own opinion and people will probably hate that I just said alot of ***holes drive BMW's although they are good cars and well built...