Burn it with fire? Hmmmmm

nurrish

dont burn the car, burn the owner

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-se-prende-fuego.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Colour is a bit yuck, like others have said a lot of work and I'm sure money has gone into that effect. Very clever, but clearly no taste.

Burn that bloke!!

Sorry to make a target of myself but I like it. considered doing it myself a little while back, but I wouln't flip that many colours into the mix. Just red and yellow.

Decided against it for many reasons, the main two being:

1: Costs and chip repair

2: Decided it just woulnt look right unless it had a full kit and the mother of all mods to it for speed. When you look like that you need the performance to match! :band::band:

You were right first time Dave - it was called Harlequin i think on the primera, a green flip. I used to think they were ace - years and years ago that is! I think that's VILE.

And Dave - how could you make that woman your avatar! Even looking at the face has brought the memories back of the rest of the picture you took it from.............. :yuck:

Did Nissan use a similar paint on a primera i seem to remember? :shrug:

Yeah thats an actual Nissan paint from a few years back. I think its a good colour, that photo does make it look a extreme pop. Think it would look so much better with a chunky set of wheels rather than those american dustbin lids.