Michaels Supra Project *** PIC HEAVY ***

mplavery

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics are great but don't do the car justice, the work that has/is being carried out is outstanding. Can't wait til she comes home, all I need now is a booster seat so I can see over the steering wheel :lol:

PS I'm the girlfriend who's looking for a Zed :wave:

For anyone who wants a closer look, we'll hopefully be at JAE, where no doubt I'll be studying your cars for ideas :teeth:

Vix

oh and voodoo if you wanna buy my zed so you can have matching colours.... :lol:

Paul

Your Z is lovely Paul, really liked the green too, but not sure I'd be too popular if I got a car the same colour :lol:

More pics should be coming from the garage today or tomorrow, they prefer to send loads of pics rather than one or two so you can really see the progress.

From what I hear Michael will soon have his mistress back :wub:

Vix

Hey people

The body has been sparyed now :D, they have done a quick photo but its a bit dark so i will get some more pics up Monday as im too busy to see it this weekend

Enjoy

P1010751.jpg

And yes im getting rid of the TRD windscreen sticker lol

A lot of modified Supras have the vents in the bonnet. Are these aftermarket bonnets or just the orignails with holes cut in with mesh? If so can this be done with a standard 350Z bonnet?

Its the orignal bonnet, the reason why i decided to use the orignal bonnet is because you will get the best finish, you will find aftermarket bonnets never seem to be a perfect fit. I designed this vents my self but you can have your bonnet anyway you want really as long as you dont cut through the supports underneath.

Hi there, i saw this in the Flesh the other day, just after it had been resprayed, you had alot of messing around with a previous bodyshop didn't you??

K sprayed my focus last year, and although he's a 3 hour drive from me, i wouldn't go anywhere else! I'm sure this will look great once he's done.

Hi there, i saw this in the Flesh the other day, just after it had been resprayed, you had alot of messing around with a previous bodyshop didn't you??

K sprayed my focus last year, and although he's a 3 hour drive from me, i wouldn't go anywhere else! I'm sure this will look great once he's done.

I agree !, I dont think i would use another bodyshop. Really nice people and there work is outstanding. Yes the last bodyshop reall really messed me around. They had the car for just over a year and only smoothed in the rear bumper and that had to be redone !. The problem was that i knew the guy and was ment to be a well ...a mate but turned out to be a wa****

right..... u need to stop teasing us with pics like that and show us the finished atricle now lol

looks great

I AM THE PIC HAW LOL

I have not seen it myself yet, going down there Monday so more pics will be coming lol

Hi Guys

Went down the the bodyshop today to take loads of pics but the car was coverd in wax so there was no point really. The body shop did buff the wing for me so i could see the colour and........... WOW!!!!!

The pic just dont do it justice, it must be my phone cam that cant pick up the pearl

Anyways i done one for you and hoping to get some more tue. Im not trying to tease you with the odd pic, im not a pic haw lol

The body shop said someone from Fast Car came along for something and was very interested in my car for the mag, we will see ...

Im thinking of doing my wheels in Matt Black now, what do you think ????????????

IMG_0164.jpg

Hi people

Right, Here are some more pics :D,

it is almost done!,

Just the door mirrors , wheel spacing and some small other details before its finished.

The windows will be tinted next week inc fitting a AEM gauge, Alloy rad and some other small bits

I decided to do the wheels matt black in the end to match the rear bumper, really really pleased how its turned out !. also the engine bay will be in matt black too.

When the car went outside, it clouded over so the pearl did not come out in the pics that well. I dont think the bodyshop camera is that good but again i will get some good ones up soon...

Anyways back to what you wanna see PICS !!!

Dash in same colour as to the outside

P1010762.jpg

Door mirrors

P1010761.jpg