what to do  

16 members have voted

1. 1. what to do

• keep it
    • sell it
    • throw it away
    • other (please state)
    • give it to Ian

I've been wearing my 350Z watch quite a lot recently ...... I did consider a straight swap for Chesterfield's Breitling at Cadwell the other week but Madmarky convinced me it was not a good deal ............. I know Neil (Lincolnbaggie) would like to have it but I don't think he realises how valuable it is .......... what to do ?

keep it

sell it

throw it away

I've been wearing my 350Z watch quite a lot recently ...... I did consider a straight swap for Chesterfield's Breitling at Cadwell the other week but Madmarky convinced me it was not a good deal ............. I know Neil (Lincolnbaggie) would like to have it but I don't think he realises how valuable it is .......... what to do ?

keep it

sell it

throw it away

350Z watch? Pictures please!

you are mad! lol a Breitling - is like a Rolex, they hold thier value and can increae in value if they are rare. Even the cheapest are £1.5k+

The 350z watch i have seen on Ebay go for £70-£100

At this point im assuming the Breitling you didnt swop for was a fake...

whats this breitling thing you speak of?

Tis a very nice Breitling Bentley .... the guy who owns it has a Jag, a GT4 and recently acquired a red thing made in Italy, and he started this forum on 31st December 2005 (in the afternoon)

The question is, Does Chesterfield know about the swap :p

I actually had it on my wrist for about five minutes last Sunday and was about to write a cheque when the missus stepped in and refused to give me the pen