My Zed finished.....well almost :)

chrisjones6699

Here we go then. Here's a pic of what my Zed looked like just after i bought him....

CleanZed.jpg

And here we are a year later......

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Just had the tints done 50/20 mix (Perfect, thanks to Geoff for being my guinea pig! :lol: ), the lip wrapped matte black (it's not covered the whole lip because of how badly chipped it was and the wrap was taking the paint off :wacko: ) and all the badges off and replaced with black (with the exception of the side badges....they are chrome pearl black... :cloud9: ). I don't mind about the lip because it still looks awesome and i know that i want to have it sprayed that color when i get the whole bumper re sprayed!

Well apart from head lights and rear lights, this is how i wanted my Zed to look and I love it more than ever! Finally got there! :cloud9:

So what did you get done? :lol:

Loving those wheels. :cloud9: And why is it a "HIM"?

Looks really nice.

:lol: I've been over this before....He's a him because i think the Zed (especially mine :teeth: ) looks too mean and masculine to be a her. ;)

Could be a "butch" female? :lol:

Glad you got it how you want it thats the main thing :thumbs::(

Im not a fan of black wheel at all so :shutup:Boooooooo :lol:

What I like is that you haven't gone crazy as you can over do things, so well done B)Thank you. It was always about being subtle

Looking good Chris B) It's changed a lot since I first saw it about a month ago!

Thanks Geoff mate......although, i blame you for staring all of this! :lol:

Mate that is badass with those wheels on! (Excuse the street language!)

Could you clarify for the tints 20 on the fronts and 50 on the rear?

I would have thought its 20 on the sides and 50 on the rear, not sure you are allowed to tint the front are you :shrug: out of interest how much is it to get this done properly? i.e. not a roll of **** off fleabay but a professional job :disguise:

Other way around mate. 50% on the sides and 20% on the little windows and rear. Youre excused for using street language :lol:

nice! I'll get right on the remaining bits :lol:

please dont rush John mate! I need to start saving again! :lol:

and agreed on the him thing, noticed that aswell. i'll keep an eye out for the out the closet post to congratulate you ;)

..........I love him like i love my brother! there's nothing gay about it! :lol::lol:

I would have thought its 20 on the sides and 50 on the rear, not sure you are allowed to tint the front are you :shrug: out of interest how much is it to get this done properly? i.e. not a roll of **** off fleabay but a professional job :disguise:

Its illegal to put any tint on the sides but 50% shouldn't get much attention......I hope! :dry:

very nice. the wheels really suit the car. What type are they?

I think I'll be pinching you idea on using a stubby aerial, they look much better, is there any issues with radio or TMC reception on the satnav that anyones aware of? :)