Help with cats please (the furry kind)

mrobinson2

We have to park the zed outside on the drive as we have no garage. One of the neighbours cats has now decided that it likes to sleep on the car! How can i stop it from going on the car as it is eventually going to scratch it, and if it does i wont have to worry about it because i will bury the cat :lol:

any useful suggestions?

I used to have this problem with one of my older cars. Whatever you do, don't shout at it when its on your car, it'll only scare and run, scratching the car while it does...as did one to me!

Maybe one of these will help, an anti-cat sonic weapon, non-lethal.

> http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=223218

Edit: Actually this one may be better: http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=222552

You can get some stuff that you put on gravel to stop cats using it as a litter tray. It has a smell that cats loath but im not sure our senses pick it up. I wouldnt recommend putting it on your car but if you put it around your car it might help deter it.

Failing that use the air rifle as MBS says...

:evil:

You can get some stuff that you put on gravel to stop cats using it as a litter tray. It has a smell that cats loath but im not sure our senses pick it up. I wouldnt recommend putting it on your car but if you put it around your car it might help deter it.

It's Lion's ****....seriously :p

Don't use an air rifle, if you miss you might hit the paintwork.

On a serious note, I had this problem at work.

Coz the bonnet is warm the cat got into the habbit of sitting on it :thumbdown: .

Kept a sports bottle of water in the car.

When parked up sprayed the bonnet to wet it.

After a while the cat gets out of the habbit and finds a new car to squat on :thumbs:

Make sure the wax is topped up so the water beads nicely and takes longer to dry out.

Sports cap on bottle needed to give a spray effect.

Tried normal bottle and the water just sheeted off leaving a dry bonnet :lol:

Good luck :wave:

water pistol will do it or a spray bottle; we use both with our cats and dogs, its non lethal and does the trick.

as for air rifles :doh: making comments like that is as productive as me saying that noisey kids play in my street near my car, they might scratch it so i'll take pot shots at them.

some of you are parents and i know the response i'd get if i shot one of your kids; well the response would be thesame from someone if you shot their cat.

why bother making the comment. its not big its not clever and you look like a retard for saying it. :dry: