CS sponsored Modification Comp Discussion

Stew

Cougar Store 350Z Modification Competition

Sigpic.jpg

Mitz (CS) from Cougar Store has kindly donated the prize in a competition where we aim to find the best modification on a 350z-uk members car. All club members (registered users on the forum) are welcome to join in and enter the competition.

Just pick your favouite modification and enter it. Extra points will be gained for something unique. It can be something big or something small as long as it's a modification!

The Rules

• [*:2incw7jz]The car that the modification has been carried out on must belong to the competition entrant
    [*:2incw7jz]The modification must have been purchased and fitted with the last 12 months
    [*:2incw7jz]Only one entry per member
    [*:2incw7jz]Only one single modification is to be judged so choose your favourite one!
    [*:2incw7jz]The competition will remain open for 4 weeks closing on 20th August at midnight.
    [*:2incw7jz]Any entry deemed unsuitable (not within the rules) will be removed by the Admin/Mod Team
    [*:2incw7jz]The winning entrant chooses one prize from the three listed
    [*:2incw7jz]The judging panel are not permitted to enter
    [*:2incw7jz]The judges will be the 350z-uk Team and Mitz (CS) from Cougar Store
    [*:2incw7jz]The judges decision is final!

Method for Entry

• [*:2incw7jz]Attach a few decent photos to a post
    [*:2incw7jz]Detail the modification being entered
    [*:2incw7jz]Add a sentence or two explaining why you chose to carry it out
    [*:2incw7jz] Sit back and hope you win the prize!

The Prize!

Mitz from the Cougar Store has selected three items and the winner chooses the one item they want! The items are

• [*:2incw7jz]A set of Viper Engine Bay Hoses in either red or blue.
Click to view
[*:2incw7jz]A set of HEL brake lines. Click to view
[*:2incw7jz]A set of Zed burger badges. Click to view

There will also be a runner up prize of an Eibach goody bag containing a T Shirt, cap, pen and lanyard

EibachCompBudle.jpg

I think we can all agree it's a great choice of prizes and there is something for everyone there. We all look forward to seeing the winners choice of prize on their car!

Thanks to Cougar Store for supplying the prize for this great competition. Mitz will be helping with the judging so ordering loads of parts as a bribe might well help! All bribes to the 350z-uk team can be made via the Donate button!

Best of luck everyone and don't be afraid to enter, you have until the 20th of August to do so. Remember it's not the prize that counts, it's the glory of being the winner! :#1:

All entries should be put in this thread - Click to enter

All discussion should be put in this thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have to be a 350z?

I'm a member that still doesn't own one, but i got a car with a shed load of mods on it :lol:

i didnt write the rules but i could take a flying leap it at least has to be of the zed family... ;)

:blackeye:

Can I just check something? I am wanting to enter my recently colour matched engine bay items. The entry is the fact they are matched rather than the individual items themselves. Does this count as 1 modification or would it be classed as multiple modifications and I need to pick one?

Does it have to be a 350z?

I'm a member that still doesn't own one, but i got a car with a shed load of mods on it :lol:

i didnt write the rules but i could take a flying leap it at least has to be of the zed family... ;)

:blackeye:

:sorry: