My New Shed!!

Beavis

For less money than a secondhand Nismo exhaust!! :lol:

In great condition and still drives like new, but i know the k-series has a bad reputation for blowing head gaskets! :surrender: But ideal for work and the winter A to B driving :thumbs:

Got it off a friend of mine who's dad can no longer drive. S reg and only done 29k!!

Beavis the Rover driver!! :headhurt:

DSC_0060-2.jpg

DSC_0064-1.jpg

DSC_0063-2.jpg

DSC_0062-2.jpg

DSC_0061-1.jpg

k-series engines are good and some of them are the most tunable NA engines around. as for the head gaskets they can go, but your looking at alot more mileage before your at risk. just keep an eye on the coolant bottle if it starts to go milky its on its way out.

if it goes it will be replacement gaskets and a head skim for around 550 quid

NIce! All you need now is a flat cap, wippet, fluffy slippers and a pipe! :lol:

Just got off the phone to Tim (Lomoto) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That'll go over most members heads I fear!

I have a K series in the freelander and it's ok. No HG issues on mine...... wheres that wood to touch.

Very nice Beavis looks mint!

Thats the thing Stan it is and for very little money. How could i lose? :thumbs:

Exactly it's surprising how many cheap cars there are out there 1owner fsh but unloved and unwanted?

I al almost certain the 300c will be going up for sale and keep looking autotrader for a cheap replacement and there are loads of options? So far it's down to a Mazda6 or MR2 Roadster again ... But just looked at a Rover 75 not to everyones taste but a good car for a bag of peanuts just a shame about some of the styling :lol:

Very nice Beavis looks mint!

Thats the thing Stan it is and for very little money. How could i lose? :thumbs:

Exactly it's surprising how many cheap cars there are out there 1owner fsh but unloved and unwanted?

I al almost certain the 300c will be going up for sale and keep looking autotrader for a cheap replacement and there are loads of options? So far it's down to a Mazda6 or MR2 Roadster again ... But just looked at a Rover 75 not to everyones taste but a good car for a bag of peanuts just a shame about some of the styling :lol:

A guy that works for my Dad had a 75, it had EVERYTHING in it. I thought it was pretty decent!

didnt they make some with honda engines? If so a b16 rover cant be all that bad ;)

That was the previous shape I'm sure.

They were the same body (near enough) as a Honda Concerto.

Yes, I really am that sad.

didnt they make some with honda engines? If so a b16 rover cant be all that bad ;)

That was the previous shape I'm sure.

They were the same body (near enough) as a Honda Concerto.

Yes, I really am that sad.

+1 Nope not an Honda engine.

Found a good forum, but not sure i could ever become a member though :surrender::lol:

http://forums.mg-rover.org/