new bmw x3

LRF4N

i remember when the x3 first came out, everyone was looking fwd to seein the baby x5 but no1 guessed how ugly it would be

the new one isnt much of an improvement lol

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... ealed.html

not too bad with the m sport package but they coulda done much better

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11007162740 ... e-revealed

I really like it Irfan.

Have you seen the X1? I seen a while one in town a few weeks ago with all the M-Sport goodies on it, it looked smart!

One of my Clients has a white X1 ...... absolutely horrible ..... looks like an ugly converted van IMO

‘Our policy for 4×4 vehicles is actually very simple,’ said Munich spokesman Heinz-Salad Kream :lol::lol::lol:

BMW marketing manager Heinz-Tomato Zoup was quick to quash any confusion that may have arisen from Mr Kream’s explanation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

‘Our policy for 4×4 vehicles is actually very simple,’ said Munich spokesman Heinz-Salad Kream :lol::lol::lol:

BMW marketing manager Heinz-Tomato Zoup was quick to quash any confusion that may have arisen from Mr Kream’s explanation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My fave line

"But really the only similarity is that they are all bought by… how would you say… bellends’."

Wonder where Herr Heinz Bebacken Bohne was when all this happened... Probably getting pizzed with Herr Hoopz