RX8 Owner looking to get 350z.

Hello guys.

I've owned a RX8 for 2 years now and loved pretty much every second in it, touch wood it's never had any problems which have cost me to fork out stupid amounts of money to fix. I'm ready for a change now and been tempted by the 350z for sometime now. I just have a few questions -

1. My budget is around 9k, ideally I'd want something under 40k mileage and prefer to buy from a dealer, what's the best thing to look out.

2. Differences from the standard pack to the GT pack?

3. Anything I should be looking out for in terms of wear and tear on certain parts/areas?

4.. Has anybody on here jumped from an RX8 to 350z, what were the main differences in terms of performances, I'm expecting a lot more torque lower down :teeth:

Cheers.

Lee.

hi guys, im a newbie to forum. have just added my name to the list for japfest and zedfest. apparantly there are 50 free places. is this correct they are free and if so where do the entry tickets come from? also does this give access to the club stand on the day. please could anybody shed a little light on it if you have done it before. thanks guys

hi guys, im a newbie to forum. have just added my name to the list for japfest and zedfest. apparantly there are 50 free places. is this correct they are free and if so where do the entry tickets come from? also does this give access to the club stand on the day. please could anybody shed a little light on it if you have done it before. thanks guys

Hi veilside ...please go to here:

Your own welcome post

:welcome: to the club Lee.

I am a former Rex owner ( a lot on here) they are totally different cars mate but you will love the Zed for different reasons.

Rex has a top quality interior and you know it sticks to the road like glue and sounds like a washing machine on fast spin :lol: the Zed is a full on ballcocks out car.

It's very well engineered the interior isn't as polished as Rexs but it's pretty good non the same.

You have to drive like a total spanner before you trashed it however there is a lot of power on those wheels and unlike the Rex there is no need to rev the pants of it o get a move on. You can also

Move it a short distance without having to wait for the engine to warm up before switching off:P

No need for oil top ups in fact just keep it serviced and you should have very little to do other than wax it to death and go to club meets with this bunch of loonies! They are good folks and you will enjoy the zed as much I did when had mine. Good

Luck with your search you won't regret buying a zed :

: