Zed home alone PARANOIA

HEADPHONES

Whenever I go away, even for just a weekend, and the Zed is home alone I get mega paranoid.

Here's a few things I do out of fear.

Leave the fuel tank low so TWOCER has to fill up soon and hopefuly get spotted at a gas station sooner

Leave a similar but WRONG locking nut in ash tray. When going for the rims TWOCER spends longer in the dark trying to seat the locking nut instead of going straight to his nut remover tool.

Car keys on sideboard (out of view of letterbox not to tempt fate)

However the Nissan key is not for the zed and the disclock key is for a different one to that on the zeds wheel.

Hopefully even more time spent fumbling around in the cockpit before resorting to wrecking thr dash to hotwire it.

After all that, I only went and left the interior light on for 2 days while I went away to London :doh:

Talk about a beacon alerting people to a zed left HOME ALONE :bangin:

Thing is if the car gets stolen you wont want it back, let the I insurance do the work. I took out a second insurance for £300 and it covers the car for 3 years. If the car is stolen or written off the insurance will pay me what the car is worth. My top up insurance will top the remaining balance back to what I paid for the car. I know what you mean about Paranoia I parked the car outside a supermarket when I came out I couldn't see the car and that was because it was hidden behind some bins. My heart did miss a beat for a second. If in doubt when leaving the car for a long period of time take out a fuse of some type so that they can't start the car!

You need to chill dude, it's only a car. It's insured.

More to life than constantly crappin yer pant's that someone's gonna make yer wheel nut fit in the dark :wacko:

I've been traumatised by past events when 2yrs ago guy booted in my front door while i was away.

Only turned over the hallway before neighbours disturbed them.

Obvioudely looking for the zeds keys :thumbdown:

But a big :thumbs: to my neighbour. Most wouldn't do anything.

i get paranoid all the time now! just after christmas a battered old golf was sniffing around my car at 4 in the morning, luckily my house mate was still up and scarred them off. i later found out that they was arrested the same night trying to break into my uncles house just down the road to get his keys to his new m3! *******! i now put my zed keys in my bed side drawers at night and dont leave nothing lying around when i got to bed just incase

Whenever I go away, even for just a weekend, and the Zed is home alone I get mega paranoid.

Here's a few things I do out of fear.

Leave the fuel tank low so TWOCER has to fill up soon and hopefuly get spotted at a gas station sooner

Leave a similar but WRONG locking nut in ash tray. When going for the rims TWOCER spends longer in the dark trying to seat the locking nut instead of going straight to his nut remover tool.

Car keys on sideboard (out of view of letterbox not to tempt fate)

However the Nissan key is not for the zed and the disclock key is for a different one to that on the zeds wheel.

Hopefully even more time spent fumbling around in the cockpit before resorting to wrecking thr dash to hotwire it.

After all that, I only went and left the interior light on for 2 days while I went away to London :doh:

Talk about a beacon alerting people to a zed left HOME ALONE :bangin:

I read this and thought your definitely too paranoid and need to chill out, but then I saw your location.....

:p