New to the boards. None Z owner here for the crack

Hi guys and girls,

Im new here. As the thread title suggests I dont currently own a Z (looking to buy one round xmas time(and i know its not a great time of year for it)).

I currently own a Gen 3 Hyundai Coupe V6 which im becoming bored with. Just on here for the banter and possibly some decent buying advice.

Im sure il be posting questions and the like in the coming months so im sure il get to know alot of you.

P.S. Shoutout to mattbowey from these forums. Good mate of mine. Thought id get that in there before the abuse starts from him ;)

Hi guys and girls,

Im new here. As the thread title suggests I dont currently own a Z (looking to buy one round xmas time(and i know its not a great time of year for it)).

I currently own a Gen 3 Hyundai Coupe V6 which im becoming bored with. Just on here for the banter and possibly some decent buying advice.

Im sure il be posting questions and the like in the coming months so im sure il get to know alot of you.

P.S. Shoutout to mattbowey from these forums. Good mate of mine. Thought id get that in there before the abuse starts from him ;)

Welcome :thumbs:

Just on here for the banter and possibly some decent buying advice.

:shrug: No banter here... :drunk:

:welcome:

Take Matt's car for a drive, you'll be hooked then :drive1

A test drive is deffinately in order over the next few months like. Id rather do it in a garage car to be fair though coz matt would never forgive me if anything happened (and i wouldnt blame him).

Welcome mate! How's matts exhaust sounding these days?

Its amazingly loud. the lecturers at college can hear him leave on a night time which doesn't impress them much. Its awesome in my oppinion though :D

Welcome to the forum. Happy Zed hunting. Do you have any idea what you're looking for yet?

Well i recon im gonna have 9k max to spare come christmas time. would prefer something not too modified so I can do it up myself :teeth:

Would have to be a manual (of course) and decent milage. other than that not really too bothered long as its a zed.

:welcome:

Take Matt's car for a drive, you'll be hooked then :drive1

A test drive is deffinately in order over the next few months like. Id rather do it in a garage car to be fair though coz matt would never forgive me if anything happened (and i wouldnt blame him).

Welcome mate! How's matts exhaust sounding these days?

Its amazingly loud. the lecturers at college can hear him leave on a night time which doesn't impress them much. Its awesome in my oppinion though :D

ha, the tutors love it, they are all just jealous, remember when rob said we could all finish an hour early if i didnt mention my car for the whole session, lol.

prob for the best i dont let you drive it dean, dont really like you that much anyway tbh :p