Supernatural special

Biggy

As an introducatory offer i'm willing to do this supernatural special offer for 10 people.

I would need the car for roughly 7 hours, the car owner can stay and watch or can leave the car at there choice.

I'm based in stafford, but willing to listen as to where people are based

Below, is details of what is included in the Detail:

Exterior:

• High Pressure Rinse

• Wheels Cleaned using an Acid Free Gel, and Natural, Metal Free Brushes

• Tyres Cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser

• Wheel Arches cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser

• High Pressure Rinse

• Lower Half of Vehicle treated to a Citrus Based Degreaser to remove Road Tar, Bugs, and caked on road grime

• High Pressure Rinse

• Vehicle treated to Snowfoam via Foam Lance, removing stubborn dirt and road grime before any contact is made with the vehicle to reduce the risk of inflicting damage

• Snowfoam allowed to Dwell for 8-10 minutes

• Badges, Panel Gaps, Window Rubbers, Grilles etc cleaned with Natural Horsehair Brushes and a Citrus Based Degreaser

• Door Shuts cleaned using a Citrus Based Degreaser

• High Pressure Rinse

• 2 Bucket Method Wash, using either a washmitt or zymol sponge and dodo juice supernatural shampoo

• High Pressure Rinse

• Meguires last touch applied to aid drying

• Dried using Microfiber Towels, thick, super soft and absorbent towels help to ensure a perfect streak free finish, with no watermarks or smears

• Vehicle Paintwork Clayed, using meguires clay or alternative and last touch as lubricant

• Vehicle Paintwork treated to Dodo Juice Lime Prime, applied via Machine Polisher, cleansing the Paintwork, as well as removing light swirl marks and oxidisation, and leaving a high gloss finish in preperation for wax

• Vehicle Paintwork treated to 2x Layers of Dodo Juice Supernatural, Dodo Juice's premium Carnuaba Wax

• Glass Cleaned using a Glass Cleaner, and Dodo Juice 'Mint Merkin' glass towel

• Dressing applied to Tyres, Wheel Arches and Plastics

• Exhaust Tips polished using a Metal Polish and #00 grade wire wool in cirtain circumstances

• Window Rubbers dressed using a Non-Silicone Gel

• Final Paintwork Wipe Over and final inspection before handover

All this for a remarkable £80

Get your car looking the best it possibly can for a show or for summer driving!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm based in stafford, but, depending on where i'm working on my other job, i might be able to squeeze in a detail before or after work, i'm down princess riscobrough and high wycombe quite alot on the weekends.

2 layers in 7 hours? you should leave the supernatural 24 hours between coats to allow it to cure properly

It's 24 hours recommended before using red mist on the top of SN. ;)

Loads of interest still no takers :shrug:

Sounds like a great deal, might be a idea if you edit the OP with information about where your based, and distance your prepared to travel or if its strictly working from your premisses.

+1 we need an expert in our neck of the woods and I for one would be willing to pay for a bit of travelling time

I have 2 cars ready for some TLC

I think Doncaster's a bit too far for me to travel dude, especially when its so cheap already. but if you wanted to bring you car over here for the day, your more then welcome

I will try to get that arranged when I've got my new wheels ......... thanks

Sounds like a very good idea cos I shall be able to learn from an expert about the best products for my car at the same time