Gerrard

I think there's actually some truth in this. I honestly don't know whats up with footballers. Maybe I'm being unfair but they all sound like a punch of pathological arseh*&es, compelled to screw everything in sight. Relative of spouse, friends missus? No problem.

If that's what money does to you then I'll pass thanks..........

Steven Gerrard has been having an affair with his sister in law, And the England team kept it quiet and he stayed as Captain. That is why he and J.T fell out.. :rant:

Can see why JT may be aggrieved if it turns out to be true........ :dry:

According to my contact in the footie world it is true, and if it is then its no wonder J.T Is pi**ed off and we finish up with a second rate Captain. not saying Gerrards no good at footie but as a skipper he is shite,

Totally agree bud :thumbs:

yup its true, i also have contacts who have confirmed this. This weekend there is going to be a press conference about it.

Basically the team was massivly divided about it all.

Although typical England we will blame everyone for us never getting anywhere in the world cup!

It looks like all the footballers are into polygamy relationships..suppose when u have so much money to burn, you just don't know what to do with it. Time for them to get a pay cut :rant::angry: Whsy should they be immuned to economic recession when everyone of us is feeling the pinch one way or another

Oh well, that's another excuse to use for being rubbish in the world cup!

Maybe we should get one of those old skool deli number puller things but with excuses written on them.....