iphone 4

bandwagon.jpg

ive not got the desire yet :lol: but when i do im going to have to shut up so may aswell enjoy it just now. I dont want it because everyone else has one though, infact thats a really annoying point that makes me not want one :p

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i take it there all out of stock now, i am currently on a simplicity plan (sim only)but was thinking of going contract and paying through the nose for the iphone 4 lol

I want one... I have the 3g but its soooo slow! and im a gadget whore tbh. lol

Got me an iPhone4 yesterday woohoo. I was out side o2 yesterday at 5:30am. Glad I did coz it's awesome.

What phone did you have before though?? As far as i can see (my mate has one) it doesnt really seem worth upgrading to the iphone4 from a 3gs with the new os4 installed. Better screen - not that the 3gs is at all crappy, flash on camera, but who really uses an iphone for great pics? And battery life apparently improved...

My contract is up pretty much now on my 3gs but after seeing one in the flesh i am having second thoughts about upgrading. It is a tad narrower and thinner but it doesnt feel it in your hand because of the square non rounded edges compared to the 3g/3gs. It looks nice but certainly doesnt feel as good in your hand.

Been thinking i might just save about £30 per month and go on a simplicity with my current 3gs....

i still have my iphone 3g, upgraded to IOS4 last night, much to my dissopointment, no multitasking or changable background. guessing it's just 3gs and 4 that allow these after the new upgrade.

had a play on my boss's 4 today and my god it's fast. And looks so nice, very sturdy, as said screen is amazing!

I had the 3G and it was draining the life out of me. Soooooooo slow!! I didn't bother with the 3gs because of the 4 but my my, its a stunning bit of gadgetry! It oozing quality which the older models lacked! As for comfort in the hand, i much prefer the squareness of it because it doesn't feel like its going to slip out of your hand. 9/10 for me and the reason i give it a nine is because my 3G was jail broken and i had so much freedom with the way it ran and i just wish that apple would give you the same with the non jail broken!

Oh oh I discovered something new on my upgraded 3GS the camera is now superfast when taking pictures and it's got digital

Zoom! Wooohooo fantastic not! One thing I don't like for sure the iPod bit has been messed with and is a faff now to operate. Oh well by the time my contract expires next year they will have the 4gs no doubt? Enjoy your shiny new phones folks sticking with the 3GS for now which I do love

i still have my iphone 3g, upgraded to IOS4 last night, much to my dissopointment, no multitasking or changable background. guessing it's just 3gs and 4 that allow these after the new upgrade.

My 3g has multitasking AND changeable backgrounds :thumbs: only thing I cant do is hack a better processor or camera :thumbdown:

The multitasking works ok on 3g, obviously not as quick as on the newer models, all you have to do is tweak a couple of lines of code in the OS4, believe it or not it just has the feature set as false, change it to true and hey presto!!!!

You have to jailbreak the OS4.

My 3g was jailbroken on 3.1.3 so I upgraded through iTunes to 4.0 then jailbroke it again :teeth:

Got 3 delivered at work on day of release, what a faff it was getting them setup and then trying not to hold them with the left hand in such a way that the reception dies completely.

Ah well the two guys who I gave them to are happy though, the other guy said he was far too busy and would stick with his BlackBerry so I have one unopened in my drawer. :lol:

Well I've had my 4 for 5 days and I haven't put it down! It's absolutly stunning! As for this signal milarky, I'm right handed so it doesn't effect me! Haha! Unlucky lefties! :lol:

Ditto, can't believe how fast it is :teeth:

i got a desire and love it. dont have to worry about jailbraking and such crap. install all of the apps u like and you dont have to worry about bloody itunes.

plus i didnt have to take out a stupidly long and expensive contract. 12 month @ £22.50. phone cost me 50 quid and got it on the day of release. :teeth:

plus a brand new shiny firmware coming out soon. :thumbs:

job done!!

android FTW!! :lol::lol:

I would honestly love to be swayed to the Desire as that seemed to be the only real competitor to the iphone but after playing on it it feels cheaper than iphone 4, screen is no where near as nice, fewer apps, shorter battery life and phone will fetch hundreds of £'s less when it comes to selling at end of contract.

I do like the widgets and lack of itunes though :lol:

i got a desire and love it. dont have to worry about jailbraking and such crap. install all of the apps u like and you dont have to worry about bloody itunes.

plus i didnt have to take out a stupidly long and expensive contract. 12 month @ £22.50. phone cost me 50 quid and got it on the day of release. :teeth:

job done!!

android-love.jpg

:bangin:

job done!!

android-love.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

job done!!

android-love.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thats one of the best things i have ever seen!! :lol::lol::lol: